JTI (Japan Tobacco International)
JTI (Japan Tobacco International) Philippines Philippines
3 weeks ago
But our business isn't just business,our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe that when they're free to be themselves, to grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That's why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It's why9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend, and why we've been recognized asINVESTORS IN PEOPLEin the Philippines
BTS PDM QA Process Analyst Manager
What this position is about The position exists to provide expertise in his/her application/process specialization to support the daily operations and effective performance of the business solution (application/support maintenance) for PDM-QA. In this respect the incumbent is responsible for resolution of minor and complex incidents & change/service request and to deliver timely and quality solutions to the users while at the same time ensuring that they utilize the full application potential. Upon request the incumbent will be part of... specific approved project as a customizing expert.
What will you do
• Having the ownership of the application support requests coming from the Global Service Desk (GSD),
• he/she provides application support for both Production and Development through resolution of minor and complex incidents & change/service request.
• Develop relationships with customers to understand their needs and priorities and deliver timely and quality solutions to users while at the same time ensuring they utilize the full potential of the application.
• Assist the Business/Process Expert in redesigning or adapting business processes to a change request.
• Ensure the alignment of the request to the Global Reference Model (GRM).
• Assist the Business/Process Expert in designing specification, testing and implementing business process changes. Maintain up to date appropriate documentation in his/her scope of responsibility this includes Business Process Master List (BPMLs), Process flows, Enterprise structure and CC operational procedures.
• Working together with power users on documenting the processes from a business perspective.
• Working together with the project team and the process/business Expert on documenting the processes from a technical perspective.
• Ensures Quality Assurance (QA) on the documentation executed by development teams.
• He/she takes a permanent effort in keeping the End Users up-to-date and knowledgeable of the systems and business processes / best practices.
• Provides knowledge transfer and best practices (global processes) to end- users through support/change request resolution.
• In regards of new projects/major enhancements, he/she will also analyze the requests coming from the Business Expert/team Lead.
• For that: He/she will assist the Business Expert in the analysis of the feasibility of this business request in the context of the standard application solution. He/she will also participate in analyzing the impact of this requirement on the Global Reference Model (GRM) - (global versus local). Coordinate and conduct the application testing (new support packages, releases, functionality and customizing) in close cooperation with quality assurance and technical team
Who are we looking for
• University Degree or equivalent
• 2-4 years working experience with SAP Quality Management (QM) or Quality Information Management System (QIMS), or Feedback Management System (FMS) and other Quality Assurance (QA) systems/solutions and Business analyst and/or functional analyst preferably in the areas of application support and customer service in a global and multicultural environment (FMCG) Business experience in related area a plus Fluent English (written & spoken)
• Excellent knowledge of the Businesses process related to his/her modules/processes Awareness of other pillars/work stream business processes and modules Extensive Configuration experience in the respective application, writing, and debugging in SQL Detailed knowledge of application testing, test procedures and test scenarios and supporting training material documentation
• Detailed knowledge of support processes, preparing mockups, process diagram and gathering business requirements from the QA customers and translating the functional requirements to the assigned dev team
What are the next steps
We will make sure every candidate will receive a reply within 2 weeks after the application deadline
Jobs in Philippines Philippines
BTS PDM QA Process Analyst Manager Philippines jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.