EMAPTA Philippines Philippines
1 month ago
About our client:
A Major Australian Retailer providing a huge range of premium branded baby and children’s products in-store and online.
Executes Quality Assurance for Digital Projects as defined by the QA Lead. Ensures software quality through the agile project lifecycle including the end-to-end testing, test automation, and testing artifact creation.
Work with the QA Lead to execute end to end testing and test automation in digital projects as per QA test plans. Work with business analysts and technical developers on project teams to integrate QA automation and testing activities into their Agile Software Development Process, executing the test phases on projects. Maintain high quality standards through the project and operational lifecycle.
Execute testing plans, UAT testing, test outputs and issue resolution with external IT vendors.
• Execute the Quality Assurance plan as defined by the QA Lead.
• Ensure software quality across specific Agile projects... including the end-to-end testing, QA automation and testing artifact creation.
• Contribute to the development of reusable testing and quality assurance tool kits to build efficiency and effectiveness into test execution and outcomes.
• Support development of and execute testing for end-to-end project delivery, include system, integration, user acceptance, production verification, QA automation, security and load testing. This role is expected to be completing hands-on manual testing as well as automated, user acceptance and third-party testing.
• Develop continuous automated testing as part of code release and deployment processes, and transition repetitive manual testing into a automated functional / user experience tests.
• Raise defects where necessary, support the QA lead for the defect triages and coordinate resolution with technical teams.
• Efficient execution of QA and test plans for modern software development and integration projects
• Develop continuous automated testing as part of code release and deployment processes, and transition repetitive manual testing into a automated functional tests.
• Knowledge of Retail systems and processes to ensure the efficient execution of quality assurance plans that and understanding of the impacted business areas.
• Knowledge of and proficiency in effective application of Agile software development methodologies.
• 3+ years’ experience in quality assurance execution across all phases of testing.
• 3+ years’ experience in QA test automation across a modern technology stack.
• Familiarity with agile software delivery approaches.
• Highly desirable to have 2+ years in Retail / Ecommerce.
• Experience with full project lifecycle testing of Retail systems (point of sale, back office), CRM, ERP, integration layer, ecommerce, marketing platforms, loyalty platforms.
• Demonstrated passion for this area including a desire to deliver highly functional quality software.
• Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills and the ability to triage issues and obstacles arising from testing.
• Experience executing tests across integrated systems including API level testing.
• Prepare and maintain relevant test execution documentation including Test Cases and Test Summary/Exit Report.
• Ability to raise potential risks to schedule, cost or quality on project testing activities effectively.
• Proven experience with execution of quality assurance testing, including manual test execution and test automation.
• Proven experience in all aspects of software application product test execution including:
• Experience working in fast-paced Agile development teams in a highly results oriented environment.
• Ability to share knowledge and collaborate with others.
• Ability to show initiative, develop a plan, foresee risks and solve problems.
• Ability to self-assess their work.
• Is self-confident, mature and socially adept.
• Is a team player.
• Readily accepts accountability.
• Demonstrated passion to learn and ability to readily acquire new skills.
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
• High level of attention to detail.
• Ability to build relationships and deliver outcomes in a remote working environment.
GENUINE CAREER OPPORTUNITY WITH BENEFITS AWAITS!
• Day Shift
• Access to top-of-the-line facilities and technologies.
• HMO on Day 1.
• 20 Leave credits per year consumed at your discretion with up to 5 days commutable to cash.
• Exposure to world-class, high-level management from foreign direct superiors.
• Employee engagement activities.
• Unlimited Gym Access (PNB and SFS offices
Jobs in Philippines Philippines
QA Analyst | Dayshift | Hybrid Philippines jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.