Schlegel Villages Barrie Canada
3 weeks ago
Our Village at Coleman Care Centre, located in Barrie, Ontario has an exciting opportunity for CASUAL REGISTERED NURSES (RN) to join their Retirement village team.
At Schlegel Villages you can me YOU while being part of OUR Family.
How Schlegel Villages Supports Our Team Members
• Ongoing training and personal growth opportunities
• Benefits and access to our Employee Family Assistance Program
• Discounts at Village Services
• Team appreciation events
• Access to The Wilfred Schlegel Hope Fund
• Retirement Savings
As a new Registered Nurse (RN) joining our Village, you will:
Support and embrace our resident-centred social culture and be proud to deliver the highest quality of personal and nursing care to our residents. You will work as key members of our Village and neighbourhood multidisciplinary teams to understand residents’ individual needs, provide clinical leadership and guidance to colleagues and advocate for residents to actively... participate in decisions about their care.
Registered Nurses (RN) at Schlegel Villages foster exemplary relationships with residents, their families and the Village team to deliver holistic care to our residents and provide specialized clinical services including Trach Care, Advanced Wound Care, Catheters, Tube Feeds and IVs. They support clinical programs and quality of life initiatives and strive to continuously improve the quality-of-care services provided to our residents.
Our Registered Nurses (RN) maintain plans of care (or service plans) in accordance with administration policies, physicians’ orders and standards of the College of Nurses and are quickly able to identify, address and report any changes in the resident’s well-being to the multidisciplinary team and Director of Nursing.
To be successful as our new Registered Nurse (RN), you will:
• Hold a current registration as a Registered Nurses (RN) with the College of Nurses of Ontario
• Holds current Heart Save Level of CPR
• Current AIS certification
• Be excited by our objectives, our Village philosophy and the family values that shape all aspects of life in a Schlegel Village
• Display a caring and respectful attitude toward our residents, families, and team members
• Understand the physical, mental, and emotional demands of the RN role
We’d love to talk to you about what makes us different.
Schlegel Villages is pleased to accommodate individual needs in accordance with the Accessibility of Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA), within our recruitment process. If you require accommodation at any time throughout the recruitment process, please speak with the hiring leader
Registered Nurse (RN) Barrie jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.