Texas Instruments Taipei Taiwan
3 weeks ago
We can't predict what the future holds, but we know Texas Instruments will have a part in shaping it.
Texas Instruments is looking for a detail and results oriented individual to fill a Channel Accountant role with our company. At TI, the role of the Channel Accountant is to drive financial excellence for the channel business. This individual ensures the financial health of the business (credibility, integrity and compliance); specifically in protecting TI assets and drive contract compliance. They support management with information and analysis to make better business decisions, and support the data needs of TI management. And they provide leadership to in the areas of financial performance, efficiency improvements, reporting enhancements, risk and revenue recognition analyses.
Leveraging distributors and direct CM business enabling Texas Instruments business success. In Asia Channel Accounting team, we are supporting our channel partners with financial... processes including Resale, Claims, and Inventory, also drive them to be compliant with TI requirements and expectations. The Channel Accounting Analyst is in direct contact with TI’s distributors and CM customers and works in close cooperation with TI Sales, Finance, and Operations.
• Manage channels
• Validating and processing Resale, Inventory and Claim data
• Controlling Ship and Debit Claims and Stock Rotation for distributors
• Weekly consignment inventory reconciliation, monthly close activities, and preparing & own Distributor/3PL/CM scorecard
• Identifying and achieving continuous process improvements including SAP CRM system and Distributor & CM practices
• Participate/lead in worldwide project teams to develop process enhancements and automation
• Interface with cross functions, ex. Customer Operation, Sales, Channel Management, Pricing, R&C, ES&P, IT Services, Tax, Internal and External Auditors
• Bachelor’s Degree or above in Finance/Accounting, or other business-related field
• Fluent English in speaking, reading, and writing
• Knowledge/technical skills including: Microsoft Office, SAP, Business Object, and basic Accounting understanding
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively communicate with distributors/CMs, regions, and cross functions
• This position also has the opportunity to present project to WW Director and other senior management
• Strong work ethic, be a self-starter, and ability to work multi-task or tasks with firm deadline at a positive and team-centered attitude
• Logical thinking, problem solving, and detail orientated
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong leadership and initiative
• Excellent organizational skills
• Effective communication skills at all levels of the organization
• Outstanding analytical skills, critical and creative thinking, problem-solving abilities, detail orientated
• Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
• Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
• Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
• Ability to work effectively in an interrupt-driven, fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
• Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
• Engineer your future. We empower our employees to truly own their career and development. Come collaborate with some of the smartest people in the world to shape the future of electronics.
• We’re different by design. Diverse backgrounds and perspectives are what push innovation forward and what make TI stronger. We value each and every voice, and look forward to hearing yours. Meet the people of TI
• Benefits that benefit you. We offer competitive pay and benefits designed to help you and your family live your best life. Your well-being is important to us.
About Texas Instruments
As a global semiconductor company, we design, manufacture, test and sell analog and embedded processing chips to nearly 100,000 customers. Our products enable electronics everywhere and in things you experience every day - from health care, smart homes and connected cars to drones, smart phones and more. Our passion to create a better and more sustainable world by making electronics more affordable through semiconductors drives us to make our technology smaller, more efficient, more reliable and more affordable.
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment.
If you are interested in this position, please apply to this requisition
Asia Channel Accounting Analyst Taipei jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.