Netflix Amsterdam Netherlands
1 month ago
Netflix is one of the world's leading entertainment services with 231 million paid memberships in over 190 countries, enjoying TV series, films and games across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can play, pause and resume watching, as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, and can change their plans at any time.
We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support our content teams in Amsterdam. In this role, you will support multiple executives in a flexible capacity providing additional assistance to teams at key moments or covering leave for other Assistants in the department.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities. They will need to have a strong emphasis on organization and unwavering attention to detail at all times, and interest and enjoyment in planning team activities and events. This demanding and fast-moving position requires someone who can... exercise good judgment and significant initiative.
We want folks from different backgrounds to feel expected, reflected and respected at Netflix, and therefore we are committed to providing an accessible working environment for everyone.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Maintain high-volume, complex calendars, including scheduling meetings, internally and externally, with multiple parties across multiple time zones.
• Aligning with cross-functional partners on meeting agendas.
• Managing a heavy volume of communication internally and externally, displaying a high level of professionalism.
• Provide support and coordination for projects and initiatives.
• Assist with communication and smooth running of the team by scheduling 1:1s, team meetings and creating team moments.
• Administrative duties involving processing travel and expense reports, file management, etc
• Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements, including passport renewals and processing visas.
• Attend and take notes in meetings and circulate pertinent information to the broader team.
• Work collaboratively with administrators and coordinators within the larger Content team and across various functions (e.g., Physical Production, Post Production, Marketing, Finance, & other internal partners etc.)
• Plan team and cross-functional offsites through coordination with hotels and vendors for lodging, catering, flights, A/V, and transport.
• Gathering and synthesizing creative executive assessments
• Assist with onboarding new hire tasks for this team.
• Support Team Leaders with ad hoc projects, including team projects & events, preparing a presentation, org charts, spreadsheets, etc.
• Coordinate talents/launch gifting and events.
Skills and experience:
• 4+ Years as an Executive Assistant supporting multiple Executives.
• Proven verbal and written communication skills; must be articulate and professional in written and verbal forms, including cultivating internal and external relationships.
• Tech-savvy with proficiency in Google suite apps, and a high degree of comfort in learning and working with online tools and applications.
• Ability to work proactively, independently, and reliably under tight timeframes in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent attention to detail.
• A passion for working in multicultural environments.
• Comfortable dealing with confidential or sensitive information.
• Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly.
• Ability to work flexibly and seamlessly move between different teams to provide support.
• Experience working within the entertainment industry is additive but not a requirement.
• Enthusiastic about Netflix culture: our culture is unique, and we live by our values: https://jobs.netflix.com/culture
Netflix focuses on Digital Entertainment. Their company has offices in Los Gatos. They have a very large team that's 5000+ employees. To date, Netflix has raised $3.102B of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2018.
You can view their website at https://www.netflix.com/in/ or find them on LinkedIn
Amsterdam Netherlands (+1 other)
Executive Assistant, Content Amsterdam jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.