ICON Dublin Ireland
1 month ago
At ICON, it’s our people that set us apart. Our diverse teams enable us to become a better partner to our customers and help us to fulfil our mission to advance and improve patients’ lives.
Our ‘Own It’ culture is driven by four key values that bring us together as individuals and set us apart as an organisation: Accountability & Delivery, Collaboration, Partnership and Integrity. We want to be the Clinical Research Organisation that delivers excellence to our clients and to patients at every touch-point. In short, to be the partner of choice in drug development.
That’s our vision. We’re driven by it. And we need talented people who share it.
If you’re as driven as we are, join us. You’ll be working in a dynamic and supportive environment, with some of the brightest and the friendliest people in the sector, and you’ll be helping shape an industry.
To co-ordinate and manage the activities of the IPG team, as directed, in a manner that ensures all time frames and targets... are met and that quality and customer satisfaction is maintained. To ensure the timely, accurate and efficient execution of investigator payments. To ensure all payments are carried out in accordance with ICON policies and procedures.
• To support Investigator payments team with set up and maintenance of ICON’s investigators payments as appropriate.
• Maintain/deliver a positive environment within the Investigator Payment Group (IPG) so that staff can grow and flourish
• To assist with training and mentoring IPG staff to ensure they are equipped with the knowledge necessary to carry out their role successfully
• To support Clinical staff in executing accurate timely and efficient investigator payments in accordance with investigator contract
• Prepare communication materials/ payment data for internal/ external clients relating to investigator payments/reporting as appropriate
• Ensure their team operate in a professional, service-orientated and client orientated manner
• Maintain positive, strong working relationships with clients, vendors and staff.
• Act as first and second line contact for clinical study teams assigned and escalate investigator payments issues/delays as necessary.
• Point of contact for External/internal escalations and timely investigation and resolution plan.
• Communicate effectively with investigative site personnel and/or ICON or Sponsor Clinical Project Managers, regarding payment inquiries and managing their expectations accordingly as required.
• Liaise with all other ICON departments such as Clinical, PTS, IT, Finance, legal and contracts to ensure payment queries are speedily resolved and that the necessary preventative measures are put in place to prevent recurrence of similar issues.
Benefits of Working in ICON:
Our success depends on the quality of our people. That’s why we’ve made it a priority to build a culture that rewards high performance and nurtures talent.
We offer very competitive salary packages. And to keep them competitive, we regularly benchmark them against our competitors. Our annual bonuses reflect delivery of performance goals – both ours and yours.
We also provide a range of health-related benefits to employees and their families and offer competitive retirement plans – and related benefits such as life assurance – so you can save and plan with confidence for the years ahead.
But beyond the competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, you’ll benefit from an environment where you are encouraged to fulfil your sense of purpose and drive lasting change.
ICON is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know through the form below.
Supervisor, Investigator Payments Dublin jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.