Synapse Child Development & Activity Centre
Synapse Child Development & Activity Centre Nagpur Maharashtra India
3 weeks ago
We are seeking a qualified and experienced Speech Therapist to join our team. The ideal candidate should have a passion for helping children overcome communication and speech disorders. The Speech Therapist will work with a diverse range of children of all ages, to evaluate, diagnose, and treat speech, language, and communication disorders.
• Conduct comprehensive assessments to identify communication and speech disorders in children of all ages
• Develop individualized treatment plans based on the assessment findings and children goals
• Provide therapy to children in a one-on-one or group setting, using evidence-based practices and techniques
• Document children progress and maintain accurate records of treatment plans and outcomes
• Communicate with children, their families, and other healthcare professionals to coordinate care and ensure a holistic approach to treatment
• Participate in continuing education and professional development to... maintain up-to-date knowledge and skills
• Collaborate with other healthcare professionals to provide comprehensive care to clients
• Minimum of 2 years of experience working as a Speech Therapist
• Knowledge of evidence-based practices and techniques in speech therapy
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Patience, empathy, and a passion for helping children with communication and speech disorders
If you are a highly motivated and compassionate Speech Therapist looking for a rewarding and challenging career opportunity, we encourage you to apply.
We are hiring for Nagpur and Amravati location
Nagpur Maharashtra India
Jobs in Nagpur Maharashtra India
Speech Language Pathologist Nagpur jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.