EPAM Anywhere Armenia Armenia
1 month ago
Are you a tech professional looking for remote work in a global setting? If yes, this job is for you.
Welcome to EPAM Anywhere - a global job platform offering remote work opportunities in the technology sector. Join us to build a career around your lifestyle working on modern projects for global brands and exciting startups.
We are looking for a remote Senior DevOps Engineer who will be responsible for implementing and maintaining DevSecOps stacks for multiple P&C Solutions projects. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Azure DevOps and Terraform, with experience in implementing DevOps across the full stack (Database, Services, Code, Deployment & Monitoring) and in Azure Cloud. The candidate must be an expert in Terraform and have experience in multi-cloud environments.
• Configure, monitor and maintain cost-effective Microsoft Azure solutions
• Implement, support, and maintain DevSecOps stacks for multiple P&C Solutions projects
• Expert knowledge... of Terraform to maintain full compliance with Security, Quality, Scalability, Resiliency, and Regulatory Standards
• Create technical support documentation, reusable assets, and guidance for Product Teams to enable their journey in DevOps
• Provide technical direction for DevOps across solution groups and third parties, fostering and maintaining close links with those areas
• 5+ years of experience in Azure DevOps & Terraform
• Experience in implementing DevOps across the full stack (Database, Services, Code, Deployment & Monitoring) and in Azure Cloud
• Expertise in Terraform on multi-cloud environments
• Experience in Cloud and DevSecOps practices will be an added advantage
• Experience in version control and code-branching strategies
• Experience in Unit Test, Test-Driven Development, and Code Analysis Tooling (SonarQube, etc.)
• Experience in CI-CD Pipeline implementation with Azure
• Experience in at least one scripting language (Bash, Python, etc.) and power shell
• Experience in virtualization and containerization
• Experience in setting up Security scans and Quality checks
• B2+ English level to effectively communicate with team members and stakeholders
Nice to have
• Azure DevOps certification (DevOps Engineer Expert)
• Medical insurance package for you and your family
• Stable income
• Paid sick leave days
• 100% remote work forever
• Free licensed software
• Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
• Stable workload
• Relocation opportunities
• Flexible engagement models
• Free trainings for technical, soft, and leadership skills
• Access to LinkedIn Learning platform
• Language courses
• Access to internal and external e-Libraries
• Certification opportunities
• Skill advisory service
This is a remote position and we welcome applications from anywhere in Armenia
Once you apply, you'll receive a confirmation email with a link to EPAM Anywhere platform. Sign up with this link to automate your prescreening, be able to monitor your application statuses, and enjoy a faster job application process.
We accept CVs only in English.
Please note that even though you are applying for this position, you may be offered other projects to join within EPAM Anywhere.
EPAM Anywhere is a part of EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM). Since 1993, EPAM has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider
Senior DevOps Engineer Armenia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.