EPAM Anywhere Armenia Armenia
1 month ago
Are you a tech professional looking for remote work in a global setting? If yes, this job is for you.
Welcome to EPAM Anywhere - a global job platform offering remote work opportunities in the technology sector. Join us to build a career around your lifestyle working on modern projects for global brands and exciting startups.
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Android Developer to join our team.
The company is a Tech company - Technology is the driver, and e-commerce is the outcome. We were established in 2010 to provide a seamless e-commerce experience to our customers and SMEs. In ten years, we became the largest e-commerce company in Turkey, as well as one of the leading global platforms. The company is the 1st Turkish company to achieve the decacorn status and the most valuable private internet company in the EMEA region.
We will continue to grow with company Tech; one of the leading R&D centers, our last-mile delivery solution (Trendyol Express), instant grocery... and food delivery through its own courier network ,digital wallet, consumer-to-consumer channel and many other services. We are scaling fast and profitably, expanding into international markets.
• Working as part of a team to develop mobile enterprise solutions on Android platforms
• Involving the technical design process by taking part in the analysis of technical application requirements
• Assisting in the integration of technical and application components to meet the business requirements
• 3+ years of experience in Android Development
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Eagerness to work and improve herself/himself on both mobile platforms
• Experience in Kotlin & Java backend development is a plus
• Object Oriented Design & Design Patterns knowledge
• Understanding of Web Services; RESTFUL Architecture, JSON with their use in mobile implementations
• Ability to write clear and well-documented code
• E-commerce application development experience is a plus
• API Design experience is a plus
• 3rd party tool integration experience is a plus (Marketing tools etc.)
• Team Player - humble, lifelong learner, with a customer-first mindset
• Strong command of written and spoken English
• Medical insurance package for you and your family
• Stable income
• Paid sick leave days
• 100% remote work forever
• Free licensed software
• Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
• Stable workload
• Relocation opportunities
• Flexible engagement models
• Free trainings for technical, soft, and leadership skills
• Access to LinkedIn Learning platform
• Language courses
• Access to internal and external e-Libraries
• Certification opportunities
• Skill advisory service
This is a remote position and we welcome applications from anywhere in Armenia
Once you apply, you'll receive a confirmation email with a link to EPAM Anywhere platform. Sign up with this link to automate your prescreening, be able to monitor your application statuses, and enjoy a faster job application process.
We accept CVs only in English.
Please note that even though you are applying for this position, you may be offered other projects to join within EPAM Anywhere.
EPAM Anywhere is a part of EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM). Since 1993, EPAM has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider
Senior Android Developer Armenia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.