Accenture in India
Accenture in India Bengaluru Karnataka India
1 month ago
About Accenture: Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting,Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com SAP S4 HANA Platforms – Industrial Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries. Practice: Industrial, Industry Consulting, Capability Network I Areas of Work: Intelligent Functions ... Level: Analyst/Consultant | Location: Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Chennai | Years of Exp: 2-7 years Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest? Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities. The Practice – A Brief Sketch CN Industrial Practice has deep expertise in delivering Digital Transformations, Sales & Operations Planning, Industrial Equipment Dealer Management, Service Process Excellence, Process Automation & Digitization, Air Freight Logistics Software Enablement, Logistics Operations Optimization, Zero Based Spend & Spend analysis, Peer Benchmarking, Value Architecture, Process Improvement, IoT and Industry Analytics Let’s infuse fresh thinking in the systems and turn new ideas into reality. As a part of the team, you’ll help drive the following:
• Be a part of the Intelligent Functions team, one of the key capabilities or sub-industry areas to support Platforms-driven business design and assessment such as value assessment, business case creation, business process re-engineering and so on.
• Provide solutions for complex client problems across the SAP S4 HANA ERP landscape throughout the project lifecycle, providing subject matter expertise with a strong strategic awareness of the SAP market and associated technologies.
• Work as a lead SAP Functional Solution Architect and support with solutions for end-to-end request for proposal requests.
• Engage with clients in understanding their requirements, scoping, discovering and defining solutions, explaining business benefits and use cases and developing a roadmap to meet their goals.
• Create innovative solution designs that utilize our extensive service offerings.
• Support our business development activities, working with our sales teams in proposal generation, shaping the solution plan and delivery approach for SAP transformations.
• Be responsible for integration with different ERP Solutions including SAP and create proof of concepts as and when required. Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
• Problem-solving skills to identify, escalate, track and resolve issues in time
• Strong project management skills and ability to run projects on his own
• Effective presentation and public speaking skills
• Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment where continuous innovation is desired
• Ability to effectively team with others in a large, global organization
• Analytical skills to bring clarity to complex issues and gather data-driven insights
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Cross cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
• Manage and work with key stakeholders onshore and onsite What’s in it for you?
• An opportunity to work on transformative projects with key G2000 clients
• Potential to Co-create with leaders in strategy, industry experts, enterprise function practitioners and, business intelligence professionals to shape and recommend innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
• Ability to embed responsible business into everything—from how you service your clients to how you operate as a responsible professional.
• Personalized training modules to develop your strategy & consulting acumen to grow your skills, industry knowledge and capabilities
• Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization. Your experience counts!
• MBA from Tier 1 and 2 business school
• 2-7 years of SAP S4 HANA MM/SD/PP/QM/eWM/IBP experience working on SAP delivery engagements
• Prior experience of working on 2-3 large scale transformation and implementation delivery programs for global clients
• Must have worked as an end-to-end SAP Solution / Functional Architect for at least 4-5 Request for Proposal (RFP) requests
• Experience in industrial verticals is highly desirable
• Proven success in client-facing roles for 2-3 engagements
Bengaluru Karnataka India
Jobs in Bengaluru Karnataka India
CN - Industrial - SAP Platforms - Consultant Bengaluru jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.