deloitte Bengaluru Karnataka India
1 month ago
Designation - Senior Consultant
Location - Bengaluru, India
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters to your client, firm and yourself, while you grow in a culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance.
Our Strategy, Analytics, and M&A (SAMA) teams serve as Transformation Architects and play three key roles to design and lead strategy-led transformation:
• Trusted Advisor - We bring strategy and technology driven transformation to Leaders
• Technology & Ecosystem Orchestrator - Our teams effectively integrate an ecosystem of technology partners, platforms, and analytics capabilities into business to accelerate and enable the transformation
• Industry Specialists - We provide industry and sector domain expertise as well as proprietary data driven insight to navigate uncertain times
As a leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Business... leaders must act with conviction, in today’s world of complexity, uncertainty, and disruption. These business leaders need clear, concise, well-informed perspectives on the important dynamics that are currently reshaping their business environments. Our global network of Strategy & Business Design professionals draws on the strength of Deloitte’s suite of professional services and industry experience to focus solutions on the real issues affecting businesses today. We work collaboratively with our clients to link strategic vision to execution to achieve tangible, long-term value. From developing a strategy and evaluating M&A opportunities to improving finance and operations functions, we have the experience and expertise to help clients act with certainty and thrive.
Work you’ll do
The primary role of the Senior Consultant is to make direct contributions to client’s team by assisting client through the setting up or expanding shared services across various competency like IT, Finance, HR etc. The role will entail advising clients on operating model, driving technology led transformation programs, sourcing strategy and vendor portfolio optimization.
The responsibilities of current role may include:
• Manage technology led transformation programs
• Work with internal and client teams to develop and implement work plan
• Analyse technology/process footprint of shared service centres and identify ways to expand the reach and control
• Support engagement team on GBS/VMO activities which includes supplier strategy and execution, RFP/RFI rollout support, contract change and control, governance and performance management, dispute and escalation management, billing and commercial management, and 3P spend forecasting
• Understand and analyse impact of various technologies in area of Data, Cloud, Emerging technologies and assist the shared service centres in setting up an operating model to drive programs involving such technologies.
• Identify challenges and risks of running such programs and mitigation steps
• Work closely and collaboratively with teams to analyse client operations, gather data, brainstorm potential options, and make recommendation
• Conduct appropriate market research and analysis to provide insights to client team
• Support GBS/VMO related transformation programs/IT outsourcing programs
• Communicate analysis, recommendations and status updates in both written and oral communication with internal and client stakeholders
• A strong and demonstrated interest in consulting, especially in thinking through large and complex exercises with 5-7 years of experience
• Strong understanding of technologies like Data Analytics & Engineering, Cloud, SaaS based solutions, experience in GIC’s and shared services advisory will be a plus
• Prior experience in driving client engagements and programs. Experience in dealing with clients on a day-to-day basis and managing client interactions independently
• Experience of executing technology led transformation programs
• Past experience of service delivery through vendor management
• Excellent academic credentials for both undergraduate and graduate coursework. MBA preferred
• Advanced excel skills
• Good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Leadership qualities and the ability to mentor
• Willingness and ability to take initiative and learn independently
• Expertise in one or more shared services functions such as Finance, HR, Procurement, IT operations is preferred
• Exposure to Vendor management strategy, operationalize vendor management operations is a plus
• Good understanding of DevOps, ADM methodology, familiarity with IT infrastructure considerations, Data center operations, cloud etc. is a plus
• Working exposure in Data science, Machine learning, Computer vision, NLP and other technologies will be a plus
• Proficient user of Microsoft suite (advanced Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
• This role involves travel
• Develop self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, share knowledge and experiences with others
• Understand objectives for clients and Deloitte, align own work to objectives and set personal priorities
• Build relationships and communicate effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders
• Good networking and influencing skills
• Good business awareness, understanding the broader context in which delivery has an impact on overall business performance
• Confident leadership and influencing style, being able to make an immediate impact with client stakeholders
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte India, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
• Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
• Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
• Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
• Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
• Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development
Programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Centre.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: To make an impact that matters.
Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals
Bengaluru Karnataka India
Jobs in Bengaluru Karnataka India
Consulting-SAMA-GBS Advisory-SCon Bengaluru jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.