Minutes Solutions Ottawa Canada
1 month ago
Do you have an eye for detail? Can you write and speak in French? Are you looking for a flexible, 100% remote position?
Join our fantastic team today!
Position: Full-Time Bilingual Minute Taker (40 hours/week)
Salary: 40,000 annually
Reports to: Minute Taking Program Manager
Key Business Partners: Customer Experience Manager, Customer Success Specialists, Editors
Minutes Solutions is a fast-growing professional minute-taking company based in Toronto, Canada, that serves a global clientele. We strive to provide the highest-quality, prompt, and service-friendly minute-taking solutions and to be the preferred choice for any entity that requires professional minute-taking.
We are looking for a Full-Time Bilingual Minute Taker (MT) to write minutes for customers in a wide variety of industries and to help maintain key customer relationships. This role's primary focus and responsibilities involve accurately and efficiently capturing the most relevant and important details of the... confidential meetings you attend. Please note that most live meetings take place between 4-8pm EST.
This role reports to the Minute Taking Program Manager and focuses on the delivery of our Minute Taking service in a timely and reliable fashion. The work will be consistent, though largely driven by urgent customer requests. Our ideal candidate has no problem appearing virtually on camera as necessary and is comfortable speaking with anyone.
We are looking for a strong writer who picks up on relevant conversational details and wants to make an immediate impact!
• Complete the Company’s Minute Taker training program
• Review meeting materials provided by the Company prior to each assignment
• Attend or participate in 2-5 meetings per day virtually or via recording and take thorough notes for a wide variety of clients in multiple industries
• Format meeting notes into minutes as per the Company’s confidential style guidelines and materials using the most current version of Microsoft Word
• Submit draft minutes for editing by the prescribed deadline and respond promptly to any queries or feedback within the allotted timeframe to the satisfaction of the Company
• Maintain prompt and comprehensive communication with the Company’s Customer Success and Editorial teams
• Represent the Company with the utmost professionalism by providing exceptional customer service and ensuring that business attire is worn when in the presence of clients where applicable
• Any further administrative tasks related to Minute Taking as required
Skills and Qualifications:
• Ability to write and speak in both English & French (this is a must-have)
• Great writer and communicator who is able to work well independently and as part of a team
• Solid organizational skills and attention to detail
• A wide-ranging understanding of technology - you should feel comfortable with changing and improving technologies and systems
• Steadfast resolve and a high degree of personal integrity
• Comfortable working in a fully remote setting
• 100% remote position
• Flexible schedule
• Benefits available
• Strong support team
• Work with a rapidly growing scale-up company
We told you about us, now tell us about you!
Please send us your resume, highlighting your relevant experience and why you think you would be a good fit for Minutes Solutions!
Applications will be considered immediately. Please reach out to our team directly if you require accommodation.
Powered by JazzHR
Writer for Minute Taking (Full Time, Bilingual) - Canada Ottawa jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.