Vivo Kids Singapore
Vivo Kids Singapore Singapore Singapore
4 weeks ago
Permanent part time positions available. (Training will be provided)
• Singaporean/PR only.
Come join our dynamic team of coaches as we seek to bring fun and laughter to young children!
If you’ve always been an active person and love working with children, this might be suitable for you!
[ HOW LIFE IS GONNA LOOK LIKE FOR YOU]
You will conduct multi sport sessions with kids, ensuring that both you and the kids have fun and laughter all the time!
You will be an exemplary role model for the kiddos and they will look up to you as their superhero!
We are poised for explosive growth so you get to be a part of that!
[WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US]
The work we do here at VIVO KIDS is much bigger and beyond us.
We provide an ESSENTIAL service to the future generation, moulding and shaping them. Imagine you, impacting a tiny life and 10 years later, you get a DM (or whatever social media platform is relevant then) saying… Remember me from VIVO KIDS?
Through our work, parents get a... peace of mind, knowing their children are not glued to their screens whole day long and get to enjoy outdoor activities.
Through the work we do, parents get free time for some peace and quiet, kids get an awesome time and you get to put a smile on everyone’s faces, including YOURS!
Join us now to play a part in building healthy bodies and minds of the future generation!
If you want to join a business that serves beyond themselves - you'd be a good fit with us.
If you want to join a team that doesn't treat you like "just-another-staff", instead, if you want to be treated like a precious member - you'd be a good fit for us.
1. Conduct and assist in multi-sport sessions, camps, birthday parties
2. Work with young children between the age of 2 to 12 years old
3. Ensure safety measures are adhered to all round
4. Assist in developing programs and sessions plan
5. Administrative work, when required
6. Equipment upkeep and house keeping, when required
1. Preferred qualification/experience in early childhood education, sports science, sports coaching, any sports related degree/diploma/certificate or experience in working with young children
2. Excellent communication skills
3. Ability to multitask and adapt
4. Fit and strong
5. Love for children (A must!)
6. Lastly, a strong desire to improve and grow with the team!
- Weekday afternoons 2pm to 7pm
- Weekday mornings 830am to 1pm (School Holiday period)
- Weekend mornings 8am to 1130am and afternoons 3pm to 630pm
Suitable candidates please email your resume to [email protected]
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.