Ankorstore Luxembourg Luxembourg
4 weeks ago
Ankorstore is an ecosystem that enables independent brands and retailers to thrive.
We’re on a mission to rewild retail and restore it to its natural order by empowering brands and retailers to grow freely, embrace their creativity, and stay competitive.
Our platform harnesses the power of technology to create a mutually beneficial community that reinvents the way brands and retailers work together.
With decades of experience in retail and building marketplaces, in 2019 the Ankorstore founding team knew it was time to create a global wholesale solution to swing the balance in favor of independents and return them to their rightful place – at the centre of their communities.
Just two short years later, we’ve grown to a team of over 650 employees operating across seven offices worldwide, and we’ll grow even more in 2022. After fundraising in January 2022, taking our total funding to €365 million, Ankorstore is thrilled to have achieved “unicorn” status in just two... years.
We’re scaling fast and looking to grow our team with world-class candidates to support our vision of rewilding retail!
About the role:
Ankorstore is a fast growing company that aims to be the best way for retailers to find the best brands and products to sell in their shops.
The biggest pain point that retailers have is to find the right products for their shops. We want to be the best way to solve this need for them. For that, we need an amazing product built by a group of smart and creative Product Managers, Software Engineers, Product Designers, Analysts, Product Marketing Managers, and User Researchers
The Retailer tribe plays a central role in solving that pain point. The team’s mission is to improve our retailers’ lifetime value, by increasing our conversion rate, and improving our product market fit to be the best procurement solutions for all retailers’ verticals, and all types of purchases.
As the Head of Product for the retailers side of our marketplace, your responsibilities will include:
• Build and manage a team of around 10 PMs working with 10 engineering squads. You should drive your team to make it a best-in-class Product team
• Grow the lifetime value of our retailers by a x2 factor in 2022, by improving our marketplace conversion rate, by making them browse more often, but also by building new products making our retailers want to use Ankorstore for 100% of their restocking budget
• Define the vision & strategy of the tribe, along with the quarterly OKRs. We are a product-driven company, so you will play a central role in the global Ankorstore strategy & success.
As the Product Manager of this product area, you will work closely with the Software Engineers and Product Designers in your team, and synchronise with business partners across Ankorstore such as our product marketing, operations, and sales teams.
You will be running inclusive product discovery activities, from customer research to strong collaboration with our analysts to define strategies and tactics for making your product's vision and goals come true delivering products that are valuable, feasible, usable and viable.
Learning and experimentation are key to how we work. As we are still early in our journey there is a lot to validate to unearth the most impactful opportunities.
The experience we prefer:
• At least 10 years of experience in Product in Tech.
• Has experience with ecommerce or marketplaces
• Experience in hiring and managing a team of at least 5 Product Managers
• Proficient spoken/written English skills, as English is the work language
• You can demonstrate how you used user-research to identify customer problems and the best way to solve them.
• Experience owning and driving the building and shipping of product from the ground up to scale
Other qualities that would add value:
• Experience in SaaS companies or early startups to scale ups are preferred
• Comfortable in growing environment
• Retailer experience
You’ve read all this way but you’re missing a skill or two? No problem, it’s our job to up-skill you to take your career to the next level. What we’re trying to say is, don’t be afraid to apply if you don’t tick all the boxes.
Benefits & location:
• Working with a very ambitious & mission-driven team backed by powerful VCs (Tiger Global, Bond, Bain Capital, Coatue, Index Ventures, GFC, Alven, Aglae)
• Location can be based in Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, London, Stockholm or remote anywhere in the UK, Sweden, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, France, Spain
• Competitive package
Ankorstore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to promoting diversity. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status
Head of Product- Retailer Experience Luxembourg jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.