Mohawk Industries Calhoun GA Georgia
3 weeks ago
Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we’re committed to more – more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team...
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what’s important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
What We Need
This position will serve as the Public Relations Coordinator for all Mohawk Flooring North America brands across residential, builder and multifamily divisions. This position will be responsible for assisting the Senior Manager of Public Relations of Mohawk Flooring North America with the goal of maximizing the company’s presence and communications in the business world and among consumers.
What You’ll Do
• Assists with developing and implementing communication plans to serve various messaging needs in all channels
• Drafts press releases, media alerts, etc. in AP style to support business objectives by working closely with brand and product teams
• Updates editorial calendars and award opportunities and pitches placement ideas to Senior Manager
• Helps in the coordination of product press launches and special events for Mohawk Flooring North America brands
• Coordinates cause marketing initiatives and helps maximize relationships to meet business objectives
• Builds and maintains positive relationships with key B2B and B2C media
• Supports Senior Manager with media inquiries and interview arrangements
• Researches and analyzes competitor public relations initiatives
• Updates media reports and metrics, reporting results monthly to Senior Manager
• Supports content and social media teams so that all efforts are aligned
What You Have
• Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline
• AP style background
• Media relations experience
• Internship experience or 1+ year public relations experience
• Go-getter, willing to learn ambitions
What You’re Good At
• Exceptional team player who possesses excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills to effectively interact with a wide range of individuals
• Self-motivated with strong project management skills and attention to detail
• Superb written skills and knowledge of Associated Press style guides
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Teams
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with poise and professionalism
• This is an on site role located in Calhoun, GA. The first 6 months we would like someone in the office, then 1 day remote.
• Travel approximately 30% for trade shows, customer visitation, media trips, etc.
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant
Calhoun GA USA
Public Relations Coordinator Calhoun jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.