The Lovett School
The Lovett School Atlanta GA Georgia
1 month ago
To be considered, applicants must apply online at: https://love.tt/gb7
Position Summary: The Digital Communications Manager is responsible for helping to carry out Lovett’s digital strategies and communications, and marketing efforts in order to present a positive and consistent image of the School to members of the community and the general public...
About The Lovett School: Core Values, Mission, and more
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Website Management and Online Presence
• Maintain, update, and oversee the School’s website (Finalsite) and microsites.
• Work cross-functionally with stakeholders to ensure a content-rich and dynamic web presence.
• Maintain and update content on the School’s mobile app through Finalsite.
• Utilize best practices for SEO and web marketing to influence the School’s web presence and marketing efforts.
• Monitor website analytics, search engine rankings, and engagement metrics via Google Analytics and other tools to inform marketing decisions.
• Provide technical training and support when necessary.
• Coordinate configuration and deployment of modules and media within the CMS (Juicer, Jackson Spalding, Google Tags, tracking pixels, Raiser's Edge, etc).
• Serve on the Calendar Core Logistics Team, taking the lead role in ensuring the accurate transmission of the school calendar to external audiences.
• Assist Social Media Manager with social media accounts and shareable content.
Internal Portal and Information System
• Manage and maintain the design and content of the internal community portal (Blackbaud), working closely with colleagues to ensure all information is current.
• Oversee the update process for various documents shared through the portal (HR, Business Office, handbooks, re-enrollment, etc.).
• Manage constituent databases and assist users with training, login information, and personal settings.
• Provide technical training and support when necessary.
• Be the main point of contact for Blackbaud. Perform quality assurance testing and track issues to resolution.
• Manage the distribution of school digital communications and maintain a shared communications calendar.
• Assist with content submissions, including video and photography, soliciting and editing content provided by other teams, and content development for the weekly Lion Lowdown
• Spearhead and maintain the Lowdown’s editorial calendar.
• Create, edit, and send segmented emails to current parents, faculty/staff, alumni, friends, and Board of Trustees.
• Maintain accuracy of constituent database and email lists.
• Manage monthly newsletters for the parent association and the College Counseling Office.
Emergency Notification System
• Act as point person for deploying emergency notification system and coordinating other vehicles as needed, such as website pop-ups, social media, local media, and other forms of email.
• Aid Creative Services Manager by monitoring brand guideline compliance, ensuring that all content carrying the school name and logo make a positive contribution to the institution’s image.
• Assist Communications Team with campus/event photography and video coverage.
• Engage in other communications-related projects as assigned by the Director of Communications and Marketing.
• Knowledge of Finalsite and Blackbaud platforms is preferred, but not required.
• Strong reporting, writing, editing, and proofreading ability.
• Experience using a content management system and basic understanding of web programming and HTML.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Docs and Forms, Adobe InDesign and Photoshop.
• Knowledge of Associated Press and/or University of Chicago manuals of style.
• Superior client service skills, internally and externally.
• Strong attention to detail and follow through required.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects with deadlines at the same time.
• Ability to work quickly and accurately.
• Ability to work as a team member and display positive behaviors.
• Ability to be flexible and work on a variety of projects.
• Resourcefulness; creativity; ability to think ahead.
• A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university with a liberal arts or journalism degree and at least two years of progressive experience in communications/marketing/public relations are preferred.
• At various times throughout the year, the employee is required to work outside of regular business hours for various job-related functions. The employee will receive as much advance notification as possible for these events and is required to attend them as part of their essential duties.
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Job Type: Full-time
• 401(k) matching
• Dental insurance
• Employee discount
• Flexible schedule
• Health insurance
• Health savings account
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Parental leave
• Professional development assistance
• Referral program
• Retirement plan
• Vision insurance
• 8 hour shift
• Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Atlanta, GA 30327: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
• Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Atlanta, GA 30327
Atlanta GA USA
Digital Communications Manager Atlanta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.