Jobot United States United States
3 weeks ago
Sr Commissioning Engineer / Project Manager (Mechanical) - Competitive Salary, Bonus, Benefits, Work/Life Balance!!!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Tony Barhoum...
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $105,000 - $125,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a Full-Service Engineering Consulting firm serving markets nationwide, providing engineering, architectural design, expert planning, environmental and construction administration services across a wide variety of market sectors, including renewable energy, municipal infrastructure, military, telecommunications, transportation (aviation, highways, roads, and bridges), food and beverage processing, cultural resources, hydropower, and water resources. We've developed unique methodologies and processes to deliver cost-saving solutions that meet our clients' needs in each of these disciplines. As an employee-owned firm, we believe that putting our employees first, is not only the right thing to do, but also gives us the competitive edge to ensure our clients have an excellent experience! Over the years our reputation for providing our people with the very best has caught the eye of some reputable clients who have chosen to use us as their primary firm! Some of these clients include Google, Meta, Public & Private institutions, Local Utilities, City/State/Federal Projects, and many more!
If you are an experienced Commissioning Engineer, then please apply!
Why join us?
Do you want to work with some of the nation's best Clients AND enjoy time at home w/ family? We do too!
• Meaningful Work!
• Best in Class Firm!
• Competitive Compensation Package!
• Complete Benefits Package!
• Flexible Work Schedules!
• Accelerated Career Growth!
• Fun Company Activities!
• Many More!
We are seeking Senior Commissioning Engineers / Project Manager to join our team in Denver CO.
• BS/MS in Mechanical Engineering, electrical or architectural engineering
• PE License Desired, Not Required
• 8-10+ YOE Commissioning projects for new construction and/or existing building retrofits.
• Leading tasks for LEED commissioning/ASHRAE commissioning services for new and existing buildings
• Writing scopes of work and proposals
• Leading re- and retro-commissioning measurement and verification, and energy audit projects
• Serving as the project manager on various sized projects
• Utilizing Skyspark to set up dashboards, tagging points, remote access, and trend analysis
• Leading client meetings and business development activities
- Must be a Hands-on Commissioning experience conducting the site visits and systems testing.
• Experience performing CQV, start-up & commissioning, site auditing, and quality reviews
• Experience with HVAC, electrical, and plumbing/fire protection systems
• Review construction documents and provide recommendations to improve constructability, indoor air quality, energy efficiency, and operations
• Knowledge of regulatory requirements and LEED commissioning requirements.
Preferred, but Not Required.
• Building Automation Systems (BAS) and HVAC Controls
• Benchmarking, energy auditing, and retro-commissioning for existing buildings
• Energy use assessments
• ASHREA II or III energy audit, calculations, and reports for MEP/FP systems
• LEED Rating Systems
• Energy Codes and/or ASHRAE standards
We can offer you the opportunity to work with State-of-the-Art Clients making a meaningful impact on today's society and the next generation! Help us revolutionize the way Engineering firms treat their employees! Join us and enjoy accelerated career growth with exciting life balance at a premium best in class firm!
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Report this job
• Dice Id: 91113390
• Position Id: *******62
Jobs in United States United States
Sr. Mechanical Commissioning Engineer - Project Manager United States jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.