Trelleborg Marine & Infrastructure
Trelleborg Marine & Infrastructure New Haven CT United States
1 month ago
We are currently seeking a Service & Commissioning Engineer based in USA to provide and coordinate service, support and training for docking & mooring equipment both in the field and from the office.
Reporting to the Service Manager, you will be responsible for activities including...
• Inspection, commissioning, maintenance, and repair work on docking & mooring equipment at sites throughout the region or globally
• Coordination and supervision of subcontract labour required to complete site activities as above
• Provide client training on day-to-day operation, troubleshooting and routine maintenance
• Provide technical support to clients including both troubleshooting and process improvement, e.g. obsolesce planning, equipment operations, etc
• Assist the Sales team to develop the market for Aftersales Services
• Ensure all relevant safety policy and regulations are always followed
To Be Considered For The Position You Will Have
• Relevant trade or engineering qualifications, e.g. instrumentation tech, elec eng, etc
• Extensive electrical, industrial control (e.g. PLC, SCADA, etc), instrumentation (e.g. MODBUS, TCPIP, etc) and software experience
• High level of experience in hands on fault finding
• Basic field mechanical skills
• Experience dealing with clients on-site
• Skilled in report writing
• Previous experience in the oil & gas or marine industry well regarded
• Approximately 5 – 10 years’ experience in the above
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
The role will involve extensive travel primarily throughout the Americas with a USA focus, but supporting other regions globally as required. Indicative travel up to 150+ days per year.
Must hold a current passport without travel restrictions.
Immunization records must be up to date.
Trelleborg is an equal opportunity employer! We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Don’t delay! We’re hiring as quickly as possible.
At Trelleborg our people are #shapingindustryfromtheinside
New Haven CT USA
Jobs in New Haven CT United States
Service & Commissioning Engineer – Americas New Haven jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.