Phorms Education Heilbronn Germany
3 weeks ago
& Your Profile
• You are a qualified primary teacher who holds a Bachelor or a Master's degree, a Certificate of Education and a QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
• You have a passion for teaching and the ability to provide an inspiring education. Ideally you have gathered teaching experience in various school settings.
• You are motivated to insure a high level of performance and strive to achieve continued growth for all students.
• You are dedicated to enabling all students to achieve their full potential.
• You are fluent in English and have an active interest in learning about the German language and culture.
• You are interested in working within an international and bilingual environment.
• an attractive salary with additional benefits such as a monthly public transport ticket and a free, freshly prepared daily lunch
• a relocation allowance
• all paperwork completed and prepared for residency/work permits
• continuing professional development... opportunities
• an open, friendly working environment and close cooperation within our international team
• room for your own ideas and the opportunity to contribute those actively
• professional freedom to teach within innovative educational concepts
• an ideal work-life-balance
• state of the art educational resources including the latest technology in all classrooms
• a short-term availability of employee housing at market prices for a comfortable arrival in the region without a long search for accommodation
• an excellent location of the school in southern Germany, centrally located within Europe
We seek an enthusiastic, open-minded teacher who enjoys working with children to join a high performing, dedicated faculty in an international setting
Primary Teacher Heilbronn jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.