Alvarez and Marsal
Alvarez and Marsal Troy MI United States
1 month ago
Alvarez & Marsal Private Equity Performance Improvement...
PEPI: Director, Supply Chain: Procurement & Sourcing
(OPEN TO ALL U.S. LOCATIONS)
Alvarez & Marsal, a leading independent global professional services firm, specializing in providing turnaround management, performance improvement and corporate advisory services, is seeking to expand its Private Equity Performance Improvement (PEPI) – team in various locations throughout the U.S. With more than 7,000 professionals based in 40 locations across North America, Europe, Asia, and Latin America, our firm excels in problem solving and value creation. Drawing on a strong operational heritage and hands-on-approach, our professionals work closely with organizations and stakeholders to help tackle complex business issues and maximize value.
A&M’s Private Equity Performance Improvement Services (PEPI) practice, with offices throughout the US, focuses on serving middle market and large cap private equity firms who have engaged A&M to help improve operating results at their portfolio companies.
Our professionals are aligned with a PEPI service line to promote the development of deep functional skills & experiences and to maximize our ability to tailor solutions to solve our clients' business issues.
Our PEPI services include:
Manufacturing Operations Improvement
A&M’s Supply Chain Operations professionals assist our clients in analyzing each part of the supply chain process including: Procurement and Sourcing, Production, Logistics, Distribution and Sales, Inventory and Operations Planning (SI&OP) to identify value creation opportunities, develop a roadmap to accelerate those opportunities and assist with driving them to our client’s bottom line. From our thorough fact-based analysis, we assess the state of operations, identify key risks to investment and quantify potential EBITDA improvement plans.
The PEPI Supply Chain group is a growing business with high growth projected throughout the next two to four years. We offer excellent opportunities for career advancement and build leadership skills. The leadership team is focused on providing development opportunities, training and exposure to international and domestic business assignments.
We are seeking individuals that can lead and deliver project work streams for complex client engagements working closely with Private Equity teams to identify, design, and implement creative business solutions for their portfolio companies.
Directors lead the following types of workstreams and may be asked to both conduct analysis as well as lead teams to deliver results:
• Gain a comprehensive understanding of a client’s procurement organization and strategic sourcing capabilities
• Develop and implement sourcing strategies to meet growth and financial objectives through effective integration with forecasting, demand/supply planning, inventory management, and distribution & logistics
• Develop and manage efforts in sourcing and procurement
• Lead supplier identification, approval, contract/pricing negotiations and vendor relations
• Develop implementation plans to drive proposed changes in procurement and sourcing initiatives
• Effectively perform analysis and/or lead teams to conduct analysis depending on project scope.
• Strong written, oral, and analytical skills
• Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Structured project management (time, team and work-stream management)
• Initiative and drive
• Critical thinking skills
• Ability to deliver time-pressured projects on-time and on-quality
• Flexible and creative thinking
• Client relationship building
• Excellent presentation skills
• 10-15 plus years of combined consulting and/or industry operating experience
• Deep industry expertise in direct materials such as: steel, resin, commodity chemicals, packaging, food/beverage, automotive, textiles, solvents, plastics, polymers, adhesives, pulp, and IT
• Preference for industry roles within Sourcing and Procurement functions within Manufacturing companies
• Previous advisory experience from a top-tier strategy firm or Big-4 consultancy HIGHLY DESIRABLE
• MBA preferred
• Experience working for or with private equity sponsors and portfolio companies. Focus on managing direct and /or indirect categories
• Demonstrated track record of leading sustainable high-impact strategic sourcing approaches
• Exemplary experience designing end-to-end procurement strategies
• Excellent fact-gathering and analytical skills, including business process mapping and quantitative analysis
• Flexibility to travel up to 80% of the time
• Open to all U.S. locations
Troy MI USA
PEPI: Director, Supply Chain: Procurement & Sourcing (OPEN TO ALL... Troy jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.