Big Fish Little Fish
Big Fish Little Fish Manchester United Kingdom
3 weeks ago
Job Description The Role You will be responsible for identifying, developing, and growing business through an established business-to-business contact-strategy and relationship building with existing and potential customers. Duties and Responsibilities-Identify opportunities which are desirable and winnable for our business, working from current market intelligence and generating new prospects.
• Generating leads and turning them in to opportunities for sales
• Making outbound calls to prospective and existing customers.
• Develop and manage relations with new buying accounts and support new customers journeys
• Negotiate prices/discounts with customers and close deals
• Identify new business within the market
• Contact customers (existing and prospective) by telephone, email, and video calls
• Provide customers (existing and prospective) with complete details on products and services
• Upsell services and products as appropriate
• Liaise and build rapport with all new business... enquiries, product knowledge transfer, account opening.
• Demonstrate good product knowledge
• Keep abreast of competitors and their activities in the industry
• Ensure all administration relating to sales is completed effectively
• Identify new target customers to drive sales
• Work with the Manager on an agreed contact strategy
• Achieve relevant department targets/KPIs against agreed targets
• Work in conjunction with ASMs on your zone
• Use initiative to try innovative and varied approaches
• Update and maintain the CRM system, raising follow-up action where appropriate About You You will be an experienced outbound sales person with a confident, enthusiastic and outgoing personality with the ability to work on your own or as part of a team. You will have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar sales role B2B. High attention to detail is required. Good analytical skills. Confident user of Excel and customer data to provide reporting and updates to line manager. Flexible approach to work outside of core hours when required. Previous use of CRM systems, Powerpoint and sales order software and general Microsoft Office packages. High organisation ability. Excellent attention to detail and ability to complete various administration duties relevant to customers’ accounts. Good commercial sense
Jobs in Manchester United Kingdom
Sales Executive Manchester jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.