William Reed Ltd
William Reed Ltd Crawley United Kingdom
3 weeks ago
Who we are
We are William Reed.
We are the leading expert in the global Food & Drink industry.
Are you looking for your next career move? Do you want to work for a dynamic and market leading brands? We are actively recruiting for a part time Events Sales Executive to work across our Retail, Manufacturing and Hospitality division. Our UK media brands at William Reed include The Grocer, The Morning Advertiser, Restaurant and Convenience Store. We have built a world-class portfolio of events including high profile ones like The Publican Awards, Grocer Gold Awards and Baking Industry Awards as well as a series of other conferences, awards and events.
Location: Hybrid (3 days per week at our Crawley office)
The Events Sales Executive will promote and generate entries and sell places at events (conferences, networking lunches and awards) for William Reed as required and will aim to attain and exceed revenue and call targets, whilst maintaining a high level of customer service... throughout the process.
As our Events Sales Executive, you’ll be:
• Calling contacts from internal and external lists to promote forthcoming conferences, networking lunches and awards and maximise delegate volumes and revenues for these events
• Developing and maintaining prospect lists for one-off and repeat events
• Maintaining a high call rate, and conversion rate from these calls
• Advise clients on the content and importance of events to maximise entries and attendance.
• Explore new ways of generating new leads and sales
• Managing enquiries on a daily/weekly basis
• Accurately maintain customer records and history for all attendees on appropriate systems
• Enthusiastic and passionate
• Experience in a target driven role
• Previous sales experience
• Experience dealing with B2B sales environments
• Be a team player
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent communication skills, confident and calm under pressure
Company Benefits Include:
• 25 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays- increasing by one additional day after 6 years, up to a maximum of 30 days.
• An additional day of leave for you to take on a cultural celebration day or on your birthday if you like. A day for you! At William Reed, we call this our “MeDay”.
• A volunteer day to take for supporting a chosen charity and giving back to the community.
• Opportunity for hybrid working
• Contributory Pension
• Life Assurance Scheme
• Group Income Protection
• Enhanced family-friendly leave pay entitlements
• Wellbeing benefits, including: A health care cash plan, Employee assistance programme and a 12-month wellness calendar for company-wide health, wellbeing, diversity & inclusion awareness dates.
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Electric Car Scheme
Why work for us?
We provide a supportive work environment and are committed to maintaining a healthy work/life balance for all of our employees. Working for William Reed means that you will be joining a stable organisation that is committed to developing its employees and brands.
We warmly welcome and encourage applications from talented individuals of all backgrounds and characteristics. If you need any support in accessing this opportunity, please do not hesitate to discuss this with us
Jobs in Crawley United Kingdom
Events Sales Executive Crawley jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.