Response Colchester United Kingdom
4 weeks ago
Are you a Sales Professional looking for a change or to grow your career?
Do you enjoy winning new business and building long standing relationships with customers in your own dedicated sales territory?
Are you interested in joining a well-established and highly regarded business, working with a team dedicated to offering quality products with outstanding service?
A successful and well-established family run supplier of educational supplies and hygiene products to schools across the Southeast are looking for a talented Sales Executive to drive new business growth as well as maintaining existing customer relationships within their dedicated sales territory. With a range of over 15,000 products, there is huge opportunity for sales growth for a focused and sales hungry individual that enjoys building relationships that yield repeat business.
Offering a salary of up to £40,000, and uncapped commission, makes this an attractive role for anyone looking to advance in... their sales career. The company are also flexible when it comes to remote working and are happy to offer a hybrid role with some days in the office and others working remotely.
- Proactively sourcing new business within your dedicated sales territory
- Maintaining and growing existing business from clients in your territory
- A combination of outbound telephone contact and face to face visits
- Effectively selling the whole range of products to gain a good mix in view of building loyal and profitable accounts
- Delivering excellent customer service and building rapport with your customers to gain repeat business
- Self-planning your days efficiently to enable best use of your time throughout each day
- 2-3 years+ experience working within a face paced sales environment
- Highly motivated, target driven individual with strong business acumen
- Ability to self-generate new business from cold prospects, build and maintain relationships with existing customers
- The confidence to take ownership of the success of your sales territory
- The ability to engage and build excellent rapport with your customers over the telephone and face to face
- Ability to drive - You must have a Driving Licence with no more than 6 points.
- Attractive salary of up to £40,000, uncapped commission structure with realistic OTE £10k in year 1
- Your own dedicated sales territory with a mix of prospects and existing customers
- Sales Induction Programme when you join to ensure you are set up with the knowledge and tools to succeed
- Career progression opportunities - Sales Manager/Leader, Senior Sales Executive, Business Development Manager
- Ongoing support and coaching from both internal and external sources
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning
- Hybrid working flexibility
Interested? If you think you're right for this Sales Executive role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews
Jobs in Colchester United Kingdom
Sales Executive Colchester jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.