Storm Ideas Portugal Portugal
3 weeks ago
💸 26-32k EUR per year, full time contractor contract
🌎 Edinburgh office or fully remote working from anywhere in Europe!
✨ Exciting products, millions of users, sold to global brands
💻 Working with the latest hardware, tech stack and tools
🏋️♀️ Access to benefits (country dependent 🌎 )
ABOUT STORM IDEAS
Founded in 2008, we are an international team that works with incredible and globally-recognised clients all over the world, particularly in the US TV industry.
Whether it’s developing our own products, producing engaging social content en-masse, or designing and delivering services to help our clients work more efficiently, our work is varied, exciting and at the very forefront of the latest technology and trends.
Currently, we are a growing team of 125+ people, but still looking for new colleagues who make an impact and believe in the same ideas and values as we do.
If the idea of a fast-paced, dynamic role with tonnes of opportunity for change, responsibility and... innovation sounds exciting to you, then read on!
What can you expect?
• Being responsible for a variety of client-facing reports and insights
• Gathering and analyzing performance data from social media networks to generate reports
• Developing mastery of a variety of analytics tools, including Sprout Social, Social Insider, Facebook Creator Studio and YouTube Studio
• Creating visually appealing and consistently designed reports and presentations
• Generating tactical and strategic recommendations for our clients’ social accounts
• Following client and competitor accounts on social media to better understand effective social media strategy
• Working with our managers to improve the overall quality of our reports and provide more value to our clients
• Updating and maintaining documentation on all our reporting processes
What's important to us:
• Data analysis experience
• Excellent numeracy skills and ability to analyse data quantitatively and qualitatively
• Ability to prioritise workload and complete tasks to deadlines
• Unparalleled attention to detail
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills
• Social media experience is a plus, but not a necessity as long as you're interested in learning about the industry
Nice to have:
• Experience in creating and executing on social media performance reports
• Experience with the social networks’ native analytics tools, such as Facebook Creator Studio, YouTube Studio, TikTok Analytics
• Experience with 3rd party social analytics tools, such as Sprout Social, Sprinklr, Social Insider
As long as you possess smarts, attention to detail and enthusiasm, please apply.
YOUR WORKING ENVIRONMENT
Modern Tech Stack
We use the latest tools, hardware and methodologies across our teams. We’re always on the look-out for new ways of working and ensure everyone is setup with enough hardware firepower to excel, Windows or Mac.
Agility & Openness for Ideas
We actively encourage the entire team to share their ideas, with that in mind we regularly adopt and implement suggestions across the company, you’re the specialist here!
Operating with the agility of a high growth start-up, alongside the support you can expect from a larger organisation means we encourage quick decision making and a responsive, adaptive culture.
We believe that great teams are built by a mixture of personality and skills, we’re an international team with more than 125 people onboard and we’re looking for people with a passion for what they do - just be yourself!
We’re a remote-first company and support 100% remote working for this role. We have flexible working hours so we start our day between 8am and 11am.
Joining us means becoming an integral part of the whole team no matter where we’re physically working, we have a number of initiatives to create a team environment regardless of geographic location.
26-32k EUR per year (or local currency equivalent) full-time contractor contract, depending on experience and skills.
Full time contractor contract - fully remote working from anywhere in Europe!
First, we will invite you to an interview (60 minutes via Zoom). During the meeting Fanny, Analytics Manager and Robyn, Social Media Strategy Manager, will get to know you and try to understand if you’d be a good fit for the role, and at the same time answer all your questions. After the initial interview, you may be sent a short reporting task to complete (if you're open to it).
You may then be asked to have a final interview, where you will meet Duncan, our Social Media Director (30 minutes, Zoom).
And that’s it
Social Media Analyst Portugal jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.