Ignit Group Zagreb Croatia
3 weeks ago
Ignit innovates the digital world. We are a team of creative, open-minded experts who work daily on solutions to help our clients grow their business. We are driven by people, technology, and culture.
By taking full ownership and leadership in designing, developing, and quality-assuring complete solutions we ensure the satisfaction of our clients.
We exist to help our customers bring their ideas to life and our success lies in working closely with customers and understanding the context of their business. We innovate with you and for you. With the best digital minds, we combine design and technology to transform ideas into reality. Using agile methodologies, we create great user experiences on mobile, web, and cloud.
We're looking for a Java Engineer.
In this role, you will be responsible for the end-to-end software development life cycle, from concept to completion. With us, you’ll work with top-notch technologies utilizing cloud providers like AWS.
• As an active... part of the development team, you will work on building a software solution from scratch with a high level of responsibility
• You'll be involved in the implementation decisions in an agile and cross-functional team of Product Owners, UI/UX experts, Backend and Frontend developers
• Architect, plan, and implement modern serverless functions while paying attention to design and usability
• Continuous improvement of the application using the latest technologies and technical best practices
• Ensuring quality through the practiced use of modern test frameworks and approaches while working closely with a dedicated QA team
Must have technical skills:
• Design-driven development
• Event-driven development
• REST API
Nice to have:
Quarkus, Serverless, Messaging (AWS Kinesis, AWS SQS), Databases (RDBMS, NoSQL), GraphQL
• MacBooks, monitors, headphones, etc. Basically, whatever you need to stay at your best.
• Testing; 70% coverage, TDD, AssertJ, Mockito
• Agile Management: Scrum, Agile
• Issue tracking tool: Jira
• Knowledge repository: Confluence
• Version control system: GIT
• Code reviews: Github
• Static code analysis: Sonar
• Build server: Github
Pay range (gross):
• Mid 2200 - 3500 EUR
• Senior 3500 - 4600 EUR
• Competitive salary
• Yearly bonus
• Christmas allowance
• International projects
• Large scale projects, impact on millions of consumers around the world
• Subsidized recreation
• Educational budget
• Paid additional health insurance, including an annual medical examination
• Paid sick leave
Perks in the office:
• Free coffee, fruits, and snacks
• No dress code
• Startup atmosphere & flat organization
• Fun and games budget
Java Engineer (Remote) Zagreb jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.