IBM Zagreb Croatia
3 weeks ago
A career in IBM Consulting embraces long-term relationships and close collaboration with clients across the globe.
You'll work with visionaries across multiple industries to improve the hybrid cloud and AI journey for the most innovative and valuable companies in the world. Your ability to accelerate impact and make meaningful change for your clients is enabled by our strategic partner ecosystem and our robust technology platforms across the IBM portfolio; including IBM Software and Red Hat.
Curiosity and a constant quest for knowledge serve as the foundation to success in IBM Consulting. In your role, you'll be encouraged to challenge the norm, investigate ideas outside of your role, and come up with creative solutions resulting in ground breaking impact for a wide network of clients. Our culture of evolution and empathy centers on long-term career growth and development opportunities in an environment that embraces your unique skills and experience.
IBM Consulting in... Croatia has been growing for almost 20 years and now we are at brink of next big expansion. We would like to further extend our delivery capabilities by strengthening our team with experts like you.
Our team offers business transformation and hybrid cloud services to both worldwide (enterprise clients) and local clients. You have a chance to work in the dynamic environment with flexible working conditions and will get an opportunity to grow together with us.
Let's create, join the leader!
Your Role and Responsibilities
Your main responsibility will be maintenance and further evolution of wide portfolio of existing .NET applications in an international team for our client.
As a Software Developer you'll participate in many aspects of the software development lifecycle, such as design, code implementation, testing, and support. You will create software that enables your clients' hybrid-cloud and AI journeys.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• At least 5 successful development projects based on Microsoft technologies within the last 5 years
• Microsoft C#, Microsoft .NET Framework, Microsoft Visual Studio Professional Edition
• Understanding and working with relational databases
• Proficiency in DevOps methodologies and tools is expected as well as strong analytical skills and ability to perform problem root – cause analysis
• Fluent English and Croatian languages are a prerequisite
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
• Official certificates for any of the required technologies
• Experience with Java development
• Cloud native application development for Azure
• SAP Crystal Reports for Visual Studio
• Understanding RedHat OpenShift
Application Developer - Microsoft .NET Zagreb jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.