GXO Logistics Eindhoven Netherlands
3 weeks ago
Logistics at full potential
As WMS Consultant, you work on a daily basis on large and small WMS projects for different customers in our logistics operations. At GXO you work at one of the largest Supply Chain organizations in the world. As a result, no workday is the same!
In this role, the focus is on gathering the business requirements and translating them into an optimal IT solution. You are also responsible for testing, implementing, supporting and providing training on the WMS system. For larger projects you will work together with your (IT) colleagues. For small projects or changes you mainly work together with the GXO operation.
You will be working at the central IT department, where IT is taking care of for all GXO sites in Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany. You will be part of a team that deals with the Core WMS and TMS applications for existing and new GXO operations. In this role you will report directly to the Teamlead of your department.
What you do on a typical... day:
• You will gather and translate the business requirements into detailed functional designs
• Complete WMS configuration
• You translate information flows and interface definitions to mapping specifications and resulting WMS functionality
• You coordinate the implementation and configuration of the software developments
• You evaluate and maintain the quality of functional and technical IT documentation
• You create test scenarios, prepare test data and execute functional tests. You report on test progress and results
• You provide training to WMS Key users
• You are 2nd line IT support and you create documentation for the 1st line IT organization
• For the larger projects you are the support for the Go-Live
• Besides WMS, you may occasionally perform tasks in the areas of TMS, reporting and EDI
What you need to succeed at GXO
• You have a minimum of HBO work and thinking level
• You have excellent knowledge of WMS systems at configuration level and logistical warehouse processes, preferably in a 3PL environment
• You have at least 2 years of experience in project organizations and knowledge of drafting functional specifications
• You are independent, analytical and accurate, but you are also able to maintain a helicopter view
• Experience in a complex, high demanding and fast-paced international environment, preferably in Supply Chain industry
• You have excellent knowledge of English Language. Dutch and German are a very nice to have
What we offer you:
• You will work in a dynamic organization where development and personal contribution are central
• Besides a competitive salary, we offer a bonus and a lease car (including European fuel card). For this position you will be regularly (25-50%) working at various locations of GXO in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany (BeNeGe)
• A job with a lot of responsibility, where no day is the same
• Enterprising, open and informal organizational culture
Unlock the potential of your future!
Your work environment:
Working at GXO Logistics means working in a dynamic and international organization. An exciting environment with plenty of room for personal input and development. Employees at GXO Logistics are in charge of their own success. Whatever your position at GXO Logistics, you will face new challenges every day, allowing you to develop optimally. We support you in your development, so that you can contribute to the entrepreneurship of our organization.
GXO Logistics provides advanced supply chain solutions for the world's most successful companies in many industries; as e-commerce, food & retail and industrial multinationals. In the BeNeGe region (Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany) GXO operates from 30 different locations with its headquarters in Eindhoven (NL).
Want to know more about GXO Logistics?
Watch the video below or visit our website gxo.com
In short, this is the next place you want to work!
For more information please contact Patricia Guisado (Corporate Recruiter), she can be reached via email: [email protected].
Apply via the button and leave your recent CV + motivation letter.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
GXO is een toonaangevende leverancier van geavanceerde supply chain-oplossingen voor de meest succesvolle bedrijven ter wereld. Wij helpen onze klanten hun goederen zo efficiënt mogelijk te beheren met behulp van onze technologie en diensten. Onze grootste kracht is ons wereldwijde team - energieke, innovatieve medewerkers van alle ervaringsniveaus en talenten die GXO een geweldige plek maken om te werken.
Klanttevredenheid, persoonlijke groei van medewerkers en duurzaamheid staan centraal binnen de bedrijfsfilosofie van GXO Logistics. Vandaag de dag behoort deze ambitieuze onderneming tot de top 3 van Nederlands grootste logistiek dienstverleners. Bekijk hier de privacyverklaring voor kandidaten van GXO
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.