LHR Global Saint-Avold France
1 month ago
Who is our client and your future employer?
Ranked among the world's largest petrochemicals manufacturers, it is a public company based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. With operations in around 50 countries, The Company has a global workforce of over 31,000 talented individuals. The company operates through three strategic Business Units - Petrochemicals, Agri-Nutrients and Specialties. They support customers by identifying and developing opportunities in key end markets such as construction, medical devices, packaging, Agri-nutrients, electrical and electronics, transportation, and clean energy.
The company's manufacturing, sales, technology, and innovation facilities are located throughout the globe and are managed by four regional offices: the Middle East and Africa, Asia, the Americas, and Europe.
The Company invests heavily in Technology and Innovation (T&I). The T&I facilities are spread across the globe with hundreds of dedicated scientists contributing to the ongoing development... of new patents and certifications.
The job opportunity you have long waited for. LHR Americas recruit people from around the world to work in Saudi Arabia.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for Lead Process Engineer to be responsible for design, review and verification of engineering on assigned projects to ensure safe, high quality, fit for purpose design in addition to providing consultancy services and studies to Company. As a lead he shall ensure process engineering is aligned with all disciplines, executing the work within budget and on schedule whilst motivating and managing a team of engineers and designers and developing younger engineers.
Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering, Masters degree beneficial but not essential
10 years' experience in the petrochemical, fertilizer, refining, oil or gas industrial environments. Ideally, 7 years should be with a recognized international FEED/EPC contractor, performing process engineering to build green and brown field facilities in the petrochemical, or related chemical and Fertilizer industry.
• Experience in the following
Resolving operational / design issues
Process design specifically related to PDP & FEED
Pre-tender stage design
Scheduling, man-hour control, productivity and status reporting
Up to date with the latest technical developments in the respective fields of expertise
Use of software packages, such as HYSYS, Pro II, HTRI, Aspen Flare Network Analyzer etc.
Process simulation capability using the latest process software for process simulation such as ASPEN suite.
Material and Energy balance, Preparation of PFD and P&I diagrams, Preparation of Process Data Sheet for Equipment and Instruments.
Thermal design and rating of Heat exchangers using HTFS or HTRI software, Pump and compressor hydraulic, Pressure Relief valve capacity
calculation and line sizing, Flare network analysis using commercial available software.
Microsoft office products
International practices, regulation and standards related to Process and Process Safety
Process Safety concepts in Hydrocarbon processing industry
Quantitative Risk Analysis (QRA), Consequence analysis
SABIC/International Codes, Standards, Industrial Practices and Regulations.
• Preparation of proposal for PDP and FEED
Duties and responsibilities
• Preparation of the project specific Process section Invitation To Bid (ITB) documents for mega projects.
• Technical bid clarification activities, face-to-face clarification meetings with bidders, technical evaluation reports, bidder ratings and other bidding cycle activities up to the award of contract.
• Design and develop PDP and FEED process packages
• Review the following:
EPC discipline documents and deliverables
Basic & detailed engineering documents
Process parts of the Process Design Package (PDP)
Key documents such as PID's, PFD's, UFD's, Mass Balance etc.
• Act as Process Lead on small size projects
• Lead Technical Assurance Audits of larger mega projects to ensure that Company standards, Local Regulations and project specifications and requirements are followed by the Contractor.
• Responsible for the following
Review, development and approval of the project design, calculations, datasheets and drawings in line with the process engineering requirements of the E&PM Technical Authority Schedule.
Delivery, cost, schedule, planning and progress reporting
• Estimating the required process engineering man-hours for a project
• Managing process engineer's utilization and productivity
• Ensure the timely completion of all studies, designs, specifications, drawings and other documentation for areas of responsibility assigned to him.
• Ensure no process related NCRs during project life"
Which are the benefits you will enjoy if you are selected for this job opening?
This company has the goal to create a team of co-workers who can develop professionally and personally to the fullest.
Thus, they are focused on offering them the best. Some of the benefits are:
• You will have the chance to keep developing your professional career in an innovative environment working with the latest technology, the most advanced tools, and the best practices.
• Two years contract, thereafter renewable by mutual agreement annually.
• If you are selected, all expenses associated to the relocation process will be borne by the employer.
• Working hours: 5 days / week (40 hours) ; The normal workdays are Sunday through Thursday, with Friday and Saturday as rest days.
• Competitive base salary
• Benefit for permanency in the company
• Free medical coverage for the employee and wife and four (4) children below 18 years of age who are staying in KSA, in hospitals and clinics designated by the company.
• Annual Paid Vacation: Twenty-two (22) working days equivalent to 30 days (Including Weekends). Twelve (12) working days of official holidays per year.
• Air Tickets: One round trip ticket (economy excursion) per year for employee, his wife and four (4) children below 18 years of age to the point of origin.
THE STAGES OF THIS PROCESS ARE:
1. Resume Evaluation:
A member of our recruitment team will evaluate that your resume matches the client's job description requirement.
Use the job description requirements to highlight your relevant experience and skills.
Be specific and describe the significance of your work, keyword alignment is important. Emphasize the impact of the work you've contributed to HR areas and tasks. Use your professional profile/resume to focus on major accomplishments and qualifications that match the job.
If your resume evaluation is suitable for this position, the recruitment team will invite you to a preliminary phone/video interview in 2-3 days.
If your resume evaluation is not suitable, you will be receiving an e-mail notification in 2-3 days.
2. Interviews stage
2.1 LHR Americas preliminary phone/video interview: A member of the Talent Acquisition team from LHR Americas will first schedule a call with you to discuss the details of the position, your interests, and qualifications. Furthermore, your English level will be evaluated at this stage, ONLY native or advanced speakers will approve this evaluation.
If this preliminary phone/video interview is successful, your resume will be submitted to our client.
If your preliminary phone/video interview is not successful, our Talent Acquisition consultant will inform you.
2.2 Client Face to Face interview: This interview will happen only if your resume is approved by our client, we cannot guarantee the time our client will take to approve your resume, but it should take less than a week.
If your resume is approved a member of the Talent Acquisition Team will get back to you and schedule a face-to-face meeting in a defined location. You will be told to go to the location.
The client interview contains technical questions that help assess your familiarity with problem-solving in your given field and may include a behavioral evaluation. Be prepared to explain how you approach problems and produce solutions.
If your face-to-face interview is successful, the hiring team will further evaluate your resume, decide, and then receive a conditional job offer.
If your face-to-face interview is not approved, LHR Americas will inform you.
2.3 There could be additional video interviews with hiring managers, which may also contain technical questions that help us assess your familiarity with problem-solving in your given field.
3. Conditional Offer
A successful interview may result in a conditional offer of employment.
Conditions for employment include but are not limited to medical examinations, and permission to secure a visa to work and reside in-country
Mechanical Engineer Saint-Avold jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.