IQVIA Seoul Korea, South
3 weeks ago
In this unique position, you will have the opportunity to work in the intersection of traditional corporate development, strategic planning, and organization change management. You need to analyze and define organizations’ point of departure and point of arrival and make journey plan to get there. Key responsibilities cover multiple IQVIA Korea strategic initiatives, more specifically process optimization, inorganic growth opportunities, and other strategic initiatives of the organization.
• Monitor and clarify organizations’ key issues, analysis the status with proper tools, visualize the data and make recommendation through team-collaboration
• Manage the internal stakeholder’s discussion, meetings and identify issues and make the solution
• Run strategic initiatives and ensure support from key stakeholders / executives
• Identify key growth opportunities through inorganic ways such as acquisition and partnership
• 8+ years in... strategic management / acquisition and partnership / and change management
• Capability to solve complex project management issue with strong communication skills incl. stakeholder management
• Self-leadership to make “break-through” of tough situation
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Seoul South Korea
Corporate Development Analyst Seoul jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.