Appoint Group Wardle United Kingdom
3 weeks ago
Registered Nurse-An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or experienced registered nurse RGN nurse (registered adult nurse), RMN (mental health nurse) or RNLD (registered learning disability nurse) to work within a specialist 7 bedded treatment-led slow stream Brain Injury and Neurological Rehabilitation Service for young adults in Rochdale, Greater Manchester.
• Location : Rochdale, Greater Manchester
• Salary : £19.94 per hour
• Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 12 hours, 24 hours, 36 hours. 42 hours or 48 hours per week)
• Shifts : Options of Days only (7am
• 7pm) or Nights only (7pm
• 7am) or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference. 12 hour shifts. Service Details: This slow stream, treatment led specialist neuro rehabilitation unit provides personal care, rehabilitation and complex disability management for adults following a brain injury or with a... neurological condition. The service offers long term care for people on a long term rehabilitation pathway and offers a balance between a clinical and homely environment, they aim for everyone to feel welcome and equally involved in the running of the service, this also includes the family, friends of residents as well as external professionals. They have registered nurses on site 24 hours per week, 7 days per week. All our staff are experienced and receive specialist training to enable the provision of high-quality care to all our people we support. They have two rehab coaches and 1 nurse to 7 patients each day. Preceptorship nurses : In the case of newly qualified nurses ( Mental Health Nurse , Learning Disability Nurse and/or Registered Adult Nurse ), the hospital offers a fantastic preceptorship programme. They have a good number of experienced staff to support and mentor newly qualified nurses. About you: Are you...? An experienced Registered Nurse ( RGN , RMN or RNLD ) ? The Care Home welcomes applications from General Nurses, Mental Health Nurses and Learning Disability Nurses. Full training and support will be given by your own designated mentor. Registered Nurse with a valid NMC pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK? Passionate, caring, fun and energetic, with a genuine commitment and desire to make a difference to the lives of the residents we care for every day? Committed to your own personal development and growth, and to the development of our nursing services? Employee Benefits:
• A unique service of Rehabilitation
• A Competitive hourly rate
• 'Good' CQC rating
• Specialist and Blended Training and Development
• Enhanced Training that includes a thorough Induction Programme, Service Specific
• A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
• Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
• A friendly culture and positive work environment
• High Staff: Patient ratio
• Access to Digital Perks where you can gain discounts on gym memberships, shopping, theme parks, travel and more
• Unlimited Refer a Friend Scheme to earn £300 per successful referral
• Annual Awards Events i.e. Best Registered Manager, Most Improved Service etc.
• In-house competitions i.e. Tik Tok competitions for staff & residents, design your own face mask For more information or to apply for the role please call Amy Parker on (phone number removed) or email a copy of your CV to (url removed) You can also text me on (phone number removed) - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know it's from you. Applications will be held in the strictest confidence. APPMHAP
Registered Nurse - Young Adults Brain Injuries Wardle jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.