Qatar Airways - Other locations
Qatar Airways - Other locations Qatar Qatar
1 month ago
About the role
We are hiring for your skills to be dedicated to specific Regional office, act as a trusted Partner to Senior Leadership on human capital management matters. Understand the business divisions (Commercial, Ground services, Cargo and Customer Contact Centre) commercial strategy, activities and needs and coordinate required tasks and objectives with specialists from the HR Division to provide specific HR solutions. Focus on strategic HR and practices that support robust business growth, reinforce a culture of performance and are in line with Group HR policy.
Other operational duties would include:
• Know the business, the strategy and business drivers, products, budgets, forecasts, and employee issues.
• Take part in the development of the Regional strategic business plan & alignment with the Group HR strategy.
• Develop a Regional HR strategic plan in line with the Group HR strategic plan and Division strategic business plan including performance management... engagement, and communication.
• Through Centres of Excellence, drive strategy for expert areas e.g. recruitment, L&D, Remuneration & Policies.
• Provide expert guidance and support on key people issues.
• Provide coaching to regional and country management teams.
• Lead the implementation of HR processes and policies across the Region.
• Act as a consultant and Coach on Regional activities, projects and changes
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional to join the HR Business Partnering Team.
• Minimum 7 years of job-related experience required
• Minimum 5 years’ experience with as a generalist HR manager and/or HR Business Partner responsibilities
• Experience in leading multisite operation with responsibility for distance management
• Preference in work experience with legislations within the region.
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
How to Apply
If you are interested to submit your application and feel you are a good fit for this role, please complete our application form and upload your CV for our review and consideration
Regional HR Business Partner Qatar jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.