La Lorraine Bakery Group Nv
La Lorraine Bakery Group Nv Brussels Belgium
1 month ago
We are hiring a motivated International Market Research Specialist to join our exceptional team at La Lorraine Bakery Group NV in 9420 Mere.
Growing your career as a Full Time International Market Research Specialist is a fantastic opportunity to develop relevant skills.
If you are strong in leadership, planning and have the right initiative for the job, then apply for the position of International Market Research Specialist at La Lorraine Bakery Group NV today!
International Market Research Specialist
La Lorraine Bakery Group has the ambition to further strengthen its position in the international bakery market. Strong market intelligence (from consumer, customer, market, trends,...) is essential to be successful, both in B2B and B2C segments. To realize this ambition, LLBG is looking to strengthen its consumer & market insight team with an International Market Research Specialist.
As an International Market Research Specialist, together with the International Market... Research Manager, you will help support, expand & strengthen the LLBG market intelligence department. You therefore have a crucial role in the complete project management of international research projects. You will provide the briefing, launch the research and deliver clear actionable insights and recommendations. You enjoy having contacts with a wide network, with agencies but also with colleagues in the different countries. You will support the transformation and processing of data into insights/actions serving the LLBG sales & marketing teams.
• Project management of international and local market research; B2C and B2B, in different areas (retail, foodservice).
• Translation of briefing into relevant research objectives, methodology and questions, where necessary in collaboration with external partners
• Conduct detailed analysis of quantitative market data & realize reviews on insights/trends on markets, bakery/food/beverage, consumer & customer, retail & foodservice matters
• Conducting in-house surveys in an autonomous manner: from briefing to fieldwork to result and translation into actionable recommendations.
In this function you will report to the International Market Research Manager and will have diverse contacts with stakeholders in all countries, different departments (from NPD, Category teams) as well as several external partners.
• Master's degree, preferably in economics, marketing, consumer psychology, social sciences, TEW, communications....
• You have a first work experience in market research or similar international food industries (experience with DIY tooling is a plus)
• Organizationally strong, entrepreneurial and communicatively able to manage a project well.
• Qualitative analytical skills with a strong ability to transform data/information into clear actions.
• Hands-on + "can do" attitude.
• You like to report and present your insights and you know how to convince with this
• You speak English well and have knowledge of Dutch and/or French
• You have a real passion for food & bakery in particular
• You are open to travel on an occasional basis (short trips)
• We offer you the opportunity to work on group level of an international company to develop the market research strategy.
• You will join a growing Belgian family business active in the European bakery sector.
• Every day, more than 4,000 enthusiastic colleagues produce and sell high-quality bakery products to consumers, supermarkets and the catering industry. This is a unique opportunity to work within a company with a strong vision, that continues to grow and innovate in top products.
• A challenging position in a dynamic and international environment that allows you to come up with the best solutions to further drive our organization’s expansion.
• Through this role you can work closely with various stakeholders from all countries within the La Lorraine group and have the opportunity to build up an interesting network of international relations.
• At La Lorraine Bakery Group, entrepreneurship is strongly appreciated and there is room to take initiative.
• You will join a team of driven and enthusiastic (international) colleagues, who are happy to share their knowledge and help you grow and develop. Our LLBG Academy supports and develops our employees through various training initiatives. By developing everyone's talent and expertise, we can all become the best version of ourselves.
• You will be part of an organisation with strong growth ambitions that also wants to take responsibility for the environment and society. We are committed to meeting today's expectations in a sustainable way, with our future generations in mind.
What does the application process entail?
Our Talent Acquisition team will be happy to talk to you about our expert and management vacancies as well as our open positions in our production sites. The steps you will go through during the selection procedure can vary for each position. After an interview with HR and an interview with the manager, there may be a personality questionnaire or assessment centre for example.
La Lorraine Bakery Group does not discriminate applicants based on age, gender, culture, social background, religion. Whoever you are, for us it is all about passion, drive, mutual respect and talent.
Are you interested in working with us? Then don’t hesitate to apply!
Benefits of working as a International Market Research Specialist in 9420 Mere:
● Excellent benefits
● Advancement opportunities
● Competitive salary
International Market Research Specialist - Start Now Brussels jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.