Solaredge Modi'in-Maccabim-Re'ut Israel
3 weeks ago
Power the Future with us!
SolarEdge (NASDAQ: SEDG), is a global leader in high-performance smart energy technology, with over 5000 employees, offices in 34 countries, and millions of products installed in over 133 countries.
Our diverse product offering comprises intelligent solar inverters, battery storage, backup systems, EV charging, and complete home energy management ecosystems.
By leveraging world-class engineering capabilities and with a relentless focus on innovation, we strive to create a world where clean, green energy from the sun is the primary source of power for our homes, businesses, and just about everywhere we thrive.
SolarEdge’s CSS Division delivers innovative products and solutions for commercial storage system.
The Integration Engineer will develop, perform and analyze integrated system tests, with an understanding of the market requirement system design and the end user’s expectation.
What will you be doing?
- Engage in E2E responsibilities for the... SolarEdge system and product validation and experiments, Planning and executing system HW & SW integration tests, designing and building setups from the first-level design, Understand and studying the System operation edges and system design edges.
- Planning and designing manual and script automation tests of SolarEdge Products.
- Tightly collaborate with the SW engineer, define HW-SW interfaces, and work together during the testing and integration stages.
- Acknowledgment of the relevant standards for certification tests.
The position is located in Modiin
- BSc. In Electronic / Electrical Engineering (leading universities- advantage).
- Specializing in Power Electronics - Advantage
- At least 2- 3 years of experience as an Integration Engineer, System Engineer -Must
- Experience with Multi-Disciplinary systems- must
- Proven experience with Automation Scripts coding
- Proven Experience in programming languages such as C#, Familiarity with OOP in C# - Must.
- Familiarity with GIT version control –advantage.
- Experience with Lab equipment
- English- high level.
- High documentation capability.
· Additional Skills:
- Fast & Self-learning, problem solver demonstrating multidisciplinary thinking
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work and lead cross-team tasks.
- A team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work efficiently with many interfaces in parallel
- Multi-tasker and independent.
- Good documentation methods and presentation skills are mandatory.
- Out-of-the-box thinking.
- High skills in English, speaking, and writing
SolarEdge recognizes its talented and diverse workforce as a key competitive advantage. Our business success is a reflection of the quality and skill of our people.
SolarEdge is committed to seeking out and retaining the finest human talent to ensure top business growth and performance
Jobs in Modi'in-Maccabim-Re'ut Israel
Integration & Validation Engineer Modi'in-Maccabim-Re'ut jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.