FrieslandCampina Sahiwal Pakistan
4 weeks ago
• Responsible to ensure efficient and effective logistic and warehouse practices.
• Responsible for day-to-day operations for smooth and trouble free operations of product loading and unloading according to the daily/weekly distribution plans for the southern region.
• Liaison and coordinate with Logistics Officer for timely availability of trucks.
• Ensure implementation of departmental strategies and policies.
• The job is management cum functional in nature with emphasis on excellent logistics loading and unloading planning.
• Advise for timely decisions regarding logistics management, guided by the procedures and policies, for any innovative situation.
• Liaison with transporters, ensuring required trucks are at plant.
What We Ask
• We require customer focused and a result oriented person who acts with speed and decisiveness to achieve the best results.
• A person who takes responsibility not just for his duty but explore new opportunities to make a positive change in system.
•... Knowledge of logistics and warehousing in a FMCG along with hands on experience of MS Office, SAP, and inventory management.
• At least Bachelor’s degree in supply chain from a reputed institution.
• Having minimum 3 to 4 years’ experience of logistics and warehousing in FMCG.
What We Offer
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina is an equal opportunity employer. We offer not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
• Inspect the vehicles at arrival and departure, monthly/per company policy for permits.
• Check physical conditions of vehicles for product safety and taking necessary actions in case of improper condition.
• Do monthly meetings with drivers and vendors to guide them about company rules, regulation, policies, and standards.
• Inspect loading and unloading of goods.
• Ensure goods shipped are according to dispatch orders.
• Record keeping of goods dispatch, transporters and timings.
• Participate in rate negotiations with 3rd party transport providers.
• Coordinate inside company with Logistics officer for proper and in time supply of product.
• Participate in transporters evaluation according to quality of service they are providing.
• Monitor, report and take actions for minimizing waste and damages in the distribution system to initiate and drive continuous improvement in processes.
• Improve current practices and procedures for cost effective and efficient logistic operations.
• Advise logistics officer for proper vehicle route periodically for service and cost.
• Co-ordinate with logistics officer to train the staff for proper utilization.
• Co-ordinate with logistics officer to get operational and fast equipment’s to improve the dispatching process.
• Ensure zero pending everyday along with execution of ITN split.
• Ensure 98% fleet capacity utilization along with maximum loading.
• Co-ordinate with logistics officer to reduce product losses.
• Participate actively in continuous improvement initiatives by studying and analyzing cost effective methods for product distribution and training subordinates about them.
• Assist in preparation of periodic reports on departmental performance
Logistics Operator Sahiwal jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.