Zameer Training FZE
Zameer Training FZE Riyadh Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia
1 month ago
The instructors in Business and Finance for a recently established Institute for Vocational and Technical Training in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The appointment is for an initial period of one year in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia with the possibility of extension. Applications are currently being accepted.
The Business and Finance Instructor will be responsible for assisting in the continuous updating of the curriculum and teaching students in the Institute various concepts of Business and Finance as it relates to various industries including printing, packaging and plastics. The instructor will be teaching the diploma programs for Financial Analyst, Supply Chain Specialist, Administrative Assistant, and Retail Sales. The instructor will also assist in the practical training components of students program. Activities and operations include working with other Institute staff to identify areas of the field- specific knowledge that require improvement within the student body, participating in the... development of curriculum, coordinating with other Instructors to integrate curricula, and teaching classes with up to 25 students for up to 20 hours per week. The Instructor reports to the Director of Academics.
Essential Job Functions
• Teach up to 20 hours of in class instruction per week.
• Maintain positive rapport with all students and create a positive learning environment to adequately communicate lessons.
• Enforce the student management and disciplinary policies of the Institute.
• Act as an advisor outside of class to support students that require additional training or assistance.
• Perform clerical duties, as required, relating to textbooks, instructional supplies, student reports and records, attendance reports, etc.
• Participate in curriculum development and planning with other Business Instructors and the Director of Academics.
• Utilize technology when teaching including interactive whiteboards and projectors.
• Highly organized and dependable.
• Excellent computer aptitude and experience with basic teaching technology including interactive whiteboards, projectors, the
• Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc.), and student information systems.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both in written and oral form in English and Arabic.
• Strong collaborative skills, high energy, excellent follow-up skills, and highly effective relationship building skills are required.
• Proven ability to work in a culturally diverse context.
• Prior teaching experience in Saudi Arabia or the GCC is preferred
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Riyadh Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia
Business and Finance Instructor Riyadh Saudi Arabia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.