TD Bank Atlanta GA Georgia
3 weeks ago
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®...
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing over 9.8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at more than 1,100 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Auto Finance, a division of TD Bank, N.A., offers vehicle financing and dealer commercial services. TD Bank and its subsidiaries also offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit program, including: comprehensive, affordable health care through medical, dental, and vision coverage; financial security with life and disability insurance; opportunities to save using health savings and flexible spending accounts; retirement benefits to help prepare for the future; paid time off and work/life benefits to maintain a good balance.
Building a World-Class, Diverse and Inclusive Technology Team
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to
About This Role
We are looking for someone to embrace a broad range of tasks associated with developing application and systems solutions to address business challenges. Sitting in this position will help expand your knowledge, strengthen your expertise and introduce you to the inner workings of our business alongside a team of seasoned, diversely-skilled technology professionals.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here are the essential job functions of this position:
• Transform business requirements and research into winning delivery solutions that meet performance goals.
• Rigorously build and test applications.
• Perform systems administration: monitor, configure, back-up, authenticate, tune.
• Aim for defect-free programming, create and maintain quality code, provide support during testing cycles and post-production deployment, engage in peer code reviews.
• Contribute to project plans, estimations and status updates.
• Identify issues, develop and maintain processes that address and resolve them, (and be sure to communicate/alert stakeholders as needed).
• Primarily focus on day-to-day activities.
• Make enhancements and troubleshoot.
• Configure and develop custom components with technology partners (analysts, developers, designers etc.) to meet requirements and goals.
• Ensure applications are free of common coding vulnerabilities (and follow standard security practices).
• Proactively put forward ideas that speak to project objectives (e.g. development, testing solutions, and tools).
• Complete unit and integration testing per standards and design specs.
• Take part in scope assessment, risk and cost analysis.
• Respect TD's technology delivery practices and standards, project management disciplines.
• Stay on top of state-of-health monitoring and monthly SLA targets.
• Apply and share technical expertise during incident management life cycle (e.g. analyzes reports and outages, perform impact assessments, facilitate stakeholder communication).
Other duties as assigned • Driving Requirements: • Travel Requirements:
What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. Here are the minimum requirements for this position:
• Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
• 5-7 years relevant experience.
• Advanced and extensive knowledge of the business (or organization), technical environment, standards, processes, procedures, programming languages and operating systems.
• Readiness and motivation (as senior or lead developer and valued subject matter expert) to address and resolve highly complex and multifaceted development-related issues, often independently.
• Strength in coaching and advising clients, partners and project teams.
• Commitment to and belief in the quality of your deliverables.
• Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
Preferred Qualifications - Here are the preferred qualifications for this role: 5+ years software development experience, 3+ of IOS development, Swift, Xcode
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at [email protected] . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Job Category - Primary
TD Bank AMCB
$74,000 - $139,000 annually
US TD Footprint
Connecticut, District of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, North Carolina, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Virginia, Vermont, TD Footprint
Atlanta, Baltimore City, Boston, Burlington, Charlotte, Cherry Hill, Concord, Fairfield, Greenville, Miami, Mount Laurel, New York, Philadelphia, Portland, Providence, TD Footprint, Vienna, Washington, Wilmington
4140 Church Road
Job Searches Match
District of Columbia
Atlanta GA USA
Sr. IOS Developer Atlanta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.