ITILITE Bengaluru Karnataka India
1 month ago
ITILITE is a fast growing series C startup simplifying the world of corporate travel and expense management. We are backed by global Tier 1 VCs including Tiger Global, Greenoaks Capital, matrix Partners among others. We serve 300+ enterprises globally and are the highest rated travel platform in Asia and among the top 10 globally on G2.
To accelerate our growth in the US, we are looking for early members of our sales team. You will own the complete sales life cycle from initial customer outreach to the deal signing and launch.
As part of the early team in the country, this is an extremely high impact and high growth role.
• At least 3 years of B2B product sales experience, selling to customers in the US
• Understanding of B2B selling process
• Track record of consistently hitting your targets
What you’ll be expected to do…
• Own the complete cycle from prospecting to closing and launching new customers
• Understand customer’s needs and ITILITE’s product deeply and... articulate ITILITE’s unique value proposition in discovery and demo calls
• Win the deals and ensure smooth onboarding
• Maintain all details in the CRM
• Hit the sales quota
Good to Have
• Experience of selling to C-level executives and finance teams
• Knack for generating the required support instead of waiting for it
• Ability to own the outcomes in a remote environment
• Track record of generating your own pipeline
• Understanding of how technology products are built
• Experience of selling a SaaS, travel or expense product
• Startup experience
Work timings will be aligned to US business hours (US Shift)
ITILITE focuses on SaaS, Gamification, and Business Travel. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.itilite.com or find them on Twitter and LinkedIn
Bengaluru Karnataka India
Jobs in Bengaluru Karnataka India
Account Executive - Sales - US Bengaluru jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.