GOODMAN ENVIRONMENTAL PTE LTD
GOODMAN ENVIRONMENTAL PTE LTD Singapore Singapore
1 month ago
Roles & Responsibilities
• Support of maintenance and project works function
• Prepare cost estimate for monthly breakdown call claim, cost estimate for ad-hoc works by user FSOR
• Evaluate and carry out joint measurement with Operation/Client (e-PO, Final BQ, etc.)
• Review and prepare specifications, evaluate and recommend tender submissions and contract documentation (maintenance contract)
• Prepare tender document, tender calling, tender evaluation, market survey report, contract documents, including bills of quantities with clients/ architects, and preparing and analysing costing in detailed reports
• Prepare tender documents, tender evaluation report, variation agreements and render professional advice on any penalties, liquidated damages when deem necessary.
• Prepare recommendation report (exercise option / CVR etc.)
• Carry out random audits of not less than two (2) projects on maintenance replacement per month
• Administer term contractors A&A works
• Any... other ad-hoc assignments assigned by the Management.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Quantity Survey, Building, Engineering, Construction Management or other relevant qualifications from a recognised tertiary establishment.
• At least 3 years of relevant working experience is required for this position
Quantity Surveyor Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.