CAREER TREND PTE. LTD.
CAREER TREND PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
3 weeks ago
• Performs field surveying to obtain data for base plans.
• Coordinates work progress and directions.
• Verifies the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites
• Maintains and store accurate notes, records, and drawing files for active projects.
• Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering.
• 3 to 5 years work experience in Land Surveying.
• Able to use instruments like Total Station, Theodolite and Dumpy levels in steel structural erection at site.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Can work with minimum supervision.
Please email resume in MS Word with a recent photograph to [email protected]
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.