TS ONG CONSTRUCTION PTE. LTD.
TS ONG CONSTRUCTION PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
3 weeks ago
Job Description & Requirements
• Analyse drawing and specifications of project provided by architects and engineers
• Calculate quantities of materials, accurate work, and labour cost of a projects
• Calculate budget based on consumer requirements; and prepare effective budget estimate for each stage of construction process
• Prepare tender and contract documents including bill of quantities with the client
• Attending site show round for tender quotation
• Assist in procurement process and cost control
• Responsible for taking off quantitates, evaluation of price comparison, and costing summary.
• Prepare purchased order and material requisition
• Liaise with consultants, subcontractors, relevant authorities, and internal department in resolving project development and technical issues.
• Attending site meeting with clients
• Prepare variation orders, monthly progress claim and finalization of accounts for submission to consultants / clients.
• Prepare invoicing for claims ... statements of accounts for clients
• Prepare submission documents once project kick-off (such as insurance, workers name list, risk assessment and management forms
Quantity Surveyor Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.