SATO KOGYO (S) PTE. LTD.
SATO KOGYO (S) PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
3 weeks ago
• The Site Surveyors make precise measurements to determine property boundaries and provide data relevant to the shape and contour of the Earth's surface for engineering, mapmaking, and construction projects.
• Responsible for surveying works during all stages of a construction project, ensuring that all measurements, setting out, and calculations conducted during site survey are accurate
• Supervise and conduct land survey operations including the calculation of survey data
• Verify the accuracy of all survey data
• Planning, arranging daily site survey work & reporting daily survey work to Construction Team
• Prepare the setting out drawing for construction purposes
• Carry out site verification for as-built drawing
• Other ad-hoc duties by Management assigned from time to time
• Diploma in Land Surveying or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years of experience in construction projects
• Knowledge of AutoCAD, Topographic Surveys, Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
• Good team player and...
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.