Atlas Copco Tanzania Tanzania
3 weeks ago
Our solutions are a key part of most industries - electronics, medical research, renewable energy, food production, infrastructure and many more. Working with us means working with the latest technologies and groundbreaking, sustainable innovations.
Join us on our journey for a better tomorrow.
Empowering people for a sustainable future
The role of the Finance professional is changing, and we are looking for commercially minded graduates to support this transformation. For our company to thrive, we recognise the need for people who can offer not only an expertise in finance, but can also streamline process, work with complex data and be effective in influencing key stakeholders.
This exciting new graduate development opportunity is part of Atlas Copco’s Vacuum Technique Business Area which has over 13,500 employees and annual revenues of more than 3.6 billion Euros. Here you will be providing financial evaluation and guidance on new and existing business metrics, helping the... business understand financial performance and questioning current and future performance.
This is a truly global programme that can make a difference, providing you with international placements in the heart of our business – if you are globally mobile and want to fast-track your learning and growth in a professional Finance capacity within a large matrix organisation, we’d love to hear from you.
A place where innovation thrives
We create some of the purest vacuum environments on earth for widescale use in industry and research. We take pride in our globally recognised position as a primary technology partner and supplier of vacuum and environmental solutions that support our customers productivity and environmental targets. Our solutions are integral to manufacturing processes for semiconductors, flat panel displays, LEDs and solar cells. Our caring culture and cutting-edge technology enable us to innovate for a sustainable future, and we believe that passionate people make it happen. One of our greatest strenths is the diversity of our workforce with people of all educational and cultural backgrounds working together. We believe that talent and diversity is the key to success and that everybody should feel valued and able to reach their full potential, both in their development and their contribution to the business.
About The Programme
Over three and a half years starting in September 2023, our Finance Future Leaders Programme will provide you with the skills to bridge the gap between non-financial stakeholders and finance to improve the understanding of critical financial drivers and allow for improved forecasting and informative business choices. You will be responsible for gaining stakeholder buy-in from all levels to increase the accuracy of the business plans, annual budgets, and monthly forecasting.
Over the duration of the programme you will complete four main placements. You will begin in a sub-ledger role in one of our finance shared services centres, you will then progress to work in accountancy reporting. After 18 months you will take up an analyst role for 12 months and finally a senior analyst role for 12 months. These last two placements could be in one of our customer centres, product companies (manufacturing sites) or corporate offices anywhere globally – this will give you a rare opportunity to get to know the business, its opportunities, and strategic hurdles head-on. During the programme you will also be given exposure to other functions and teams within the business which will support the development of your strategic and commercial knowledge.
As a Graduate you will work at a strategic level as part of our truly global team. During your programme you will gain an in-depth appreciation of our business mission and operational practices along with developing a strong understanding in reporting, audit, tax and fixed assets. Whilst on programme you will be supported through your studies towards a professional accreditation in Finance and there is an expectation that you will also dedicate some of your own time to achieve academic success. Here you're empowered to explore opportunities and drive your professional development and in return we will ensure you have access to all the training, learning and assistance you need to become a future finance business controller.
You will spend the first 18 months in one of our Finance Shared Service Centers, either in Brno, Czech Republic or Bundang, Korea. Your next two placements will be aligned to your strengths and business opportunities, but could be anywhere in Asia Pacific, Europe or the Americas. Financial and logistical support will be provided for these two international placements.
At the end of the programme you will take up a permanent role as an Assistant Business Controller at one of our Customer Centres, Product Companies or a new smaller acquisition in a location that suits your career aspirations, skillset and our business needs.
To succeed, you will…
• Have recently achieved, or working towards, a suitable degree with proven academic success.
• Have a strong desire to work in a global finance function and complex matrix organisation to achieve business objectives.
• Be a fluent English speaker with professional communication skills, both written and verbal (native speaker or minimum CEFR C1 or equivalent).
• Have a strong customer focus.
• Be skilled in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel formulas and datasets.
• Be committed to ongoing learning and professional studies.
• Have commercial awareness and clear business acumen.
• Take a logical approach to problem solving.
• Think in a clear and focused manner, remains calm under adverse conditions, and reaches reasoned solutions.
• Have the ability to build strong relationships with people, inspiring trust and confidence.
• Be highly organised, proactive and self-motivated.
As this is a global programme involving international placements, you will need to hold a valid passport and not have any unspent criminal convictions.
In return, we offer you…
• A generous starting salary with performance increases and annual bonus.
• Pension contributions up to CZK 2,000 per month; contribution to meals of CZK 82 per working day; annual CZK 3000 wellness voucher or Multisport card with employee contribution of CZK 430.
• 5 weeks paid holiday.
• Hybrid working.
• Employee assistance programme.
• Upskilling opportunities around physical, mental, social and financial wellbeing framework.
• A robust rotational career development plan, including online learning modules, finance qualifications and on the job practical training.
• Global rotational placements with free accommodation and support with relocation.
• Early Careers Community forum and a global network.
• Mentoring programme.
• Global Diversity and Inclusion initiatives.
• Continuous support and coaching.
• Visa sponsorship, where applicable.
Diverse by nature and inclusive by choice
Bright ideas come from all of us. The more unique perspectives we embrace, the more innovative we are. Together we build a culture where difference is valued and we share a deep sense of purpose and belonging
Finance Future Leaders Programme Tanzania jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.