Optimus Search Leipzig Germany
4 weeks ago
I am currently recruiting for a Lead Commissioning Engineer to take on interesting and varied projects with my client in the Biopharmaceutical sector. If you are actively searching for a new role/ interested in discussing a new contract and think the job responsibilities and requirements match your skillset, do not hesitate to get in touch.
Title: Lead Commissioning Engineer
Location: Leipzig, Germany
Positions Available: 1 lead
Type: Contract (18months)
A Fantastic new role has just opened up at one of our leading German based clients offering the successful candidate the opportunity to join a hard-working team working on exciting projects in the Pharmaceutical sector.
• Create and manage Commissioning plans for project and coordinate the Commissioning Team throughout all activities
• Check all standard commissioning procedures for accuracy and completeness
• Preparation of project commissioning execution plans
• Ensure the project is... executed on time and within the agreed budget
• Collaborate with the Qualification and Validation team and ensure all activities are in accordance with the GMP regulations
• Leading the preparation, maintenance and progress monitoring of commissioning schedule
• Ensure that target dates for construction completion are in line with the commissioning schedule
• Clarification and maintenance of interfaces between different systems / disciplines during commissioning
• Provide technical and field support to the commissioning staff
• Ownership of all commissioning documentation and recordings
• Coordination of system acceptance activities with subcontractors and the client´s operations team
• More than 5 Years' experience in commissioning or installation of technical systems, incl. process, utilities, process automation, building services and electrical
• You have a minimum of 5 years of experience working as a Commissioning Engineer within the pharmaceutical industry and have experience leading a team
• You have experience writing documentation and are ready to do hands on work
• You are able to work both independently and in a team, are organized, and proactive
• Ideally, completed training and education in construction, electrical or mechanical trades
• Very good German and good English language skills
• Willingness and ability to travel and stay on site over longer time periods
If you are interested please do not hesitate to email or call me!
+41 43 55 07 006
+44 20 34392 235
Lead Commissioning Engineer - Leipzig, Germany - Contract... jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.