ArganoKeste India India
4 weeks ago
• As the Manager of Finance, you will be responsible for performing an analysis of business performance, budget and forecasts in order to support Arganos leadership.
• You will perform closing activities and report to the Argano leadership team.
• You will be responsible for FP&A operational processes and will be participating in process improvement projects.
• CA or equivalent. Project management / six-sigma certification
• Innovative and ability to identify improvement opportunities and drive them.
• This position may require travel to Domestic / International locations however extensive travel is not required.
Desired Skill Set:
• B. CA/CPA/ICWAI/MBA Finance preferred.
• Experience with Oracle EPM / Microsoft Dynamics
• Atleast 8 years of work experience in budgeting, forecasting Accounting, costing and Finance with 4 years of experience in FP&A in a global organization.
• Excellent communication skills (Written & Verbal) should be able to communicate with... various levels in the organization at the same time.
• Excellent people and stakeholder management skills.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Exposure to quality and understanding of quality resources & their requirements
• Hands-on with Excel, PPT, other MS office tools, other presentation & project management tools and use of ERP systems like Microsoft Dynamics.
• Analytical and Logical Thinking
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.