Technical Recruitment Solutions
Technical Recruitment Solutions New Zealand New Zealand
1 month ago
We need a Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance Engineer to support the production through timely intervention in fault finding and repair work, machinery changeovers and installation work.
Specifically, you will:
• Undertake mechanical and electrical maintenance work
• Problem identification, diagnosis, and rectification of production machinery
• Assist with machinery changeovers
• Assist with commissioning of new machinery
• Liaise and work with contractors
To join us in this role, you will have:
• A mechanical trade qualification with proven electrical skills (EST ideally)
• At least 5 years’ experience working on FMCG/packaging machinery maintenance
• Experience working in the food industry
• Proven skills in fault finding and diagnostics
This role does require working a new fixed afternoon shift Monday to Friday. On offer is a very competitive hourly rate and with overtime on offer an overall very good package.
If you have the proven mechanical and electrical maintenance... experience mix, with a drive to deliver the timely and quality work, let’s talk.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from people already living in New Zealand and holding valid work permits or residency.
Technical Recruitment Solutions has been New Zealand’s trusted recruitment specialist for industry since 1996.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact Andrew Hickey on 04 282 1562 or email [email protected]
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements
Jobs in New Zealand New Zealand
Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance Engineer New Zealand jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.