Lincoln University Lincoln New Zealand
1 month ago
Provide technical expertise to support energy management on campus, audit energy use & support improvements to aid in our Sustainability Strategy.
Mō te tūka The role
Seeking applications for a motivated Engineer to provide technical expertise to support energy management on campus, to audit energy use, and collate and present opportunities for energy use improvements and savings to support the LU Sustainability Strategy.
You'll be involved in the project management of minor energy related projects, such as :
• Energy efficiency and reduction
• Conversion of carbon emitting energy to non-carbon emitting sources
• Security and access control projects
This is a permanent role working 40 hours per week based at our Lincoln Campus. Remuneration is budgeted at $70,000+ per annum.
Kā tino Pūkeka / Whēako Essential skills / experience for the role
To be successful in this role you will need :
• An engineering degree in a relevant field i.e.. environmental management... mechanical or electrical engineering with a minimum of two years' experience in energy management.
• Capable, enthusiastic and interested in training and development.
• Physically able to undertake all types of work including working at height and in confined spaces.
Kā hua ka riro ki a koe What's in it for you?
As an employee of Lincoln University, you can reap the rewards of working with a supportive organisation that cares about you.
From day one you will be eligible to our staff benefits such as :
• Professional growth with our staff training & development programme
• Annual salary reviews
• Six weeks paid leave per year (based on 1.0 FTE)
• Work-life balance with a family-friendly, flexible work environment
• Free on-site car parking
• Employee Assistant Programme (EAP) for staff wellbeing
• Access to employee member benefits with Southern Cross Health Insurance
• A state of the art, on-campus gym with discounted fees
• Access to on-site early childhood centre with discounted staff rates
• Boost benefit programme that offers retail & service discounts
• Access to various staff social groups and activities
• Great location - with a lot of new development, gardens & greenery, onsite cafes and walking distance to Lincoln township.
Mō mātou About us
As the longest-running land-based university in the Southern Hemisphere, Te Whare Wānaka o Aoraki Lincoln University is here to enhance and enrich lives, growing the knowledge of our students so they can shape a world that benefits from a greater understanding of the relationship between our land, people and ecosystems.
With three academic faculties, one teaching division, several research centres, and a range of corporate service units, Lincoln University draws its students from throughout New Zealand and from over 60 countries.
Lincoln University has a student roll of around 3,000 and approximately 600 staff.
Based on the outskirts of Christchurch with a beautiful campus on the plains of Te Waipounamu, Lincoln is the ideal location for outdoor adventure as well as city life with access to excellent schools, health, and recreation facilities.
Tono ināianei Apply now
Lincoln New Zealand
Energy Management Engineer Lincoln jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.