Lyft Kyiv Ukraine
3 weeks ago
At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
Lyft connects people to transportation to change the way we live and get around our communities. We are looking for product managers who bring exceptional creative and analytical skills to drive forward a best in class product. Product management at Lyft leads the integration of engineering, data science, and design to achieve the company’s vision for reinventing transportation. We are looking for entrepreneurial and passionate Product Managers to innovate and execute across a rapidly growing, fast paced company and industry from our Kyiv office.
The Rider App team is responsible for the Lyft consumer app. This team spans the entire consumer journey across the request and purchase flows, search, pickups and dropoffs, the post-match experience, and the in-trip experience. Within this team, we’re... hiring a PM lead to own the physical data platform that powers every Lyft rider trip. To make a delightful rider experience, we need to know lots of things about the physical world: addresses, POIs, pickup + dropoff spots, indoor maps at airports and other large places, curb + parking data, information about flights, events, and so much more. This role will be responsible for supercharging these data sets to power all of Lyft, including the internal tools, manual curation processes, user-generated content, strategic business development, and the products + services we build to expose and utilize the data.
The right PM for this role will be comfortable working with large data sets, excited about building awesome internal tools, work well with a 20+ team of manual curators, and interested in working with 3rd-party companies on strategic negotiations. In addition, the right PM will be great at building strong relationships across all of Lyft to build awesome products.
• Understand Lyft's strategic and competitive position. Set your team's goals and success metrics that align with Lyft's mission and drive maximum impact based on data analysis, market research and usability studies
• Set an incredibly ambitious vision that motivates and inspires your team, peers and leadership and scales equally well across places and situations of all types
• Deliver on this vision by setting your team's goals, success metrics and roadmap and collaborating extremely effectively across the company
• Completely own your team's products, existing or new, from ideation, through development, to experiment, launch, growth and maintenance, caring deeply about our users
• Lead and align cross functional partners and teams: engineers, designers, analysts, marketers, business partners and operations to drive a shared vision
• Communicate clearly roadmaps, priorities, experiments and decisions across a wide spectrum of audiences from partner teams to executive levels
• Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience
• Advanced level of English
• Experience in product management, product design or equivalent consultant experience
• Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field or relevant work experience preferred
• Passion for Lyft and what we are trying to achieve in sustainable urban transportation
• Natural ability to make things happen around you. You manage project ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies in an organized and structured way. Be able to define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
• Excellent judgment and thoughtfulness about the dynamics of a product ecosystem
• Strong communication skills and intuition for communication strategy at every level -- within teams, within the company, to users, to press, and other audiences
• Experience leading post-launch optimizations including developing testing strategies
• Ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize multiple projects for stakeholders
• Detail oriented with superior organizational skills -- balancing multiple projects, deadlines, and requests should be second nature to you
• Professional and stable working environment
• The latest technology and equipment you need
• In addition to 28 observed calendar vacation days all team members have 5 paid days off + company paid recharge days
• Medical & Life Insurance
• 18 weeks of paid paternity leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
• Wellness reimbursement
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.