Outstaff Your Team
Outstaff Your Team Kyiv Ukraine
1 month ago
If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk. We're looking for a flexible and versatile Marketing Manager who will be responsible for implementing our existing marketing strategy and driving it further with our creative team.
Marketing Manager responsibilities include allocating resources to different projects, setting short-term and long-term team goals, making sure that all marketing activities are in line with our brand identity. If you're a skilled Marketing strategist, able to inspire your team members, we'd like to meet you.
What We’ll Do Together:
• Maintain and develop strategies for all Marketing directions, including Creative Advertising, Communications and Creative;
• Set, monitor and report on team goals;
• Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts;
• Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution;
• Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels... like content creation, content curation, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis;
• Be in charge of valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups;
• Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
What You Need:
• Fluent communication skills of written and spoken English;
• Demonstrable experience as a B2B/B2C Marketing Manager (4+ years);
• Experience with US, EU markets;
• Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate;
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics);
• Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns;
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement;
• Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets;
• Business orientation and desire to work for business indicators;
• Excellent time management and problem-solving skills.
What We Offer:
• Competitive monthly rate in USD;
• Business hours;
• Big and well-equipped office in Kyiv;
• Enjoy working remotely;
• Financial and professional growth;
• Paid intensive training and trial period;
• Great management with no bureaucracy
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.