Jumeirah Muscat Oman
4 weeks ago
We are looking to hire a resourceful Assistant Communications and PR Manager to join our stellar team at Jumeirah in muscat, muscat.
Growing your career as a Full Time Assistant Communications and PR Manager is an incredible opportunity to develop relevant skills.
If you are strong in presentation, cooperation and have the right drive for the job, then apply for the position of Assistant Communications and PR Manager at Jumeirah today!
Jumeirah Group, a member of Dubai Holding, has been making a distinguished impact on the global hospitality market for more than two decades with its Stay Different™ brand promise.
Its award winning destinations, such as the iconic Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, position service beyond expectations, elevated dining destinations and surprising architecture and design at the heart of every guest experience.
Today, Jumeirah operates a world-class portfolio of 23 properties across the Middle East, Europe and Asia and employs over 8,000... colleagues, representing over 106 nationalities.
As Jumeirah continues to expand its global portfolio and scales up its operations to the next level of growth, it remains fully committed to developing and empowering our colleagues to excel in world class environments.
Jumeirah Muscat Bay Resort lies 15 minutes south of the city centre and 40 minutes from Seeb International Airport. The overall development will include a 1,200 square meters Talise Spa, a diving centre, a wide range of sports and leisure facilities, a selection of restaurants, bars and cafes and a kids club. The resort will also include conference and banquet facilities to cater for Oman’s growing attraction as a destination for conferences, meetings and large-scale events. The resort forms part of a larger development that includes 300 high-end residential townhouses and villas, taking advantage of some of the most beautiful, unspoilt coastline in the Middle East.
About the role
• An exciting role has arisen for a talented and Assistant Communications and PR Manager Role to join Jumeirah Muscat Bay Resort. The main purpose of this role is to Manage the internal and external communications, social media communications and activations that support commercial objectives, build brand awareness, and promote Jumeirah Muscat Bay through captivating and informative story telling.
• Your key responsibilities will include:
• Support the DOSM and Marketing Manager
• Manage day to day external and internal communication activities
• Review and edit content intended for internal and external channels to ensure consistency in the global narratives.
• Identify and oversee the delivery of original stories and campaigns.
• Deliver of internal comms programs initiatives and branded content
• Build relationships with key business partners.
• Ensure news is shared in a timely manner across communication channels.
• Manage agency relationships to ensure highest quality of delivery and optimize performance.
In order to be considered for this role, you should have the below qualifications and experiences.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college of university
• Excellent written and spoken English.
• Masters Degree from an accredited college or university
• Excellent in Arabic or any other languages
About the Benefits
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which includes; housing, flight tickets, medical and dental coverage, life and accident insurance, retail and leisure discounts, discounts on Jumeirah F&B Outlets and reduced hotel rates.
Benefits of working as a Assistant Communications and PR Manager in muscat, muscat:
● Learning opportunities
● Opportunities to grow
● Advantageous package
Assistant Communications and PR Manager - with Growth Opportunities Muscat jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.