Oman Air Muscat Oman
1 month ago
Job Title Assistant Manager- Media and Public Relations.Corporate Communication & PR Educational Qualifications
Bachelor degree in any discipline preferably in Mass media / communication / Public Relation / journalism field with 06 years of relevant work experience in the Media and Public Relations section of which 03 years in a supervisory level OR Two-years college diploma in any discipline preferably in Mass media / communication / Public Relation / journalism field with 08 years of relevant work experience of which 03 years in a supervisory level Specialized certificate/ license in the related field with aviation experience & Secondary school certificate and having 12 years of relevant work experience (For internal candidates only). Experience in Arabic content writing is mandatory
Post graduate qualifications in Mass Media/Public Relations /Communications will be an advantage.
Proficient in English (Spoken & Written) Proficient in MS office Excellent writing and... proof-reading skills in Arabic and English with an attention to details Excellent interpersonal, Customer and Public relationship skills with ability to communicate with diverse personalities in a tactful and mature manner. Excellent time Management skills to ensure multiple tasks simultaneously are completed within compressed timeframes whilst still maintain quality.
Strategic and critical thinking skills required
Experience Required As mentioned in the Advertisement Job Location Oman - Muscat Job Description
- Working with various stakeholders in the airline, develop comprehensive Media and Public Relations strategies that supports the overall strategic direction of Oman Air.
- Support in the editorial planning; and lead in the creation and content development of internal and external Media communication pieces including but not limited to press releases, media advisories, written content for social media, internal newsletters, websites and social media.
- Continuously explore and develop fresh and innovative story ideas through diverse channels to positively enhance awareness of Oman Air products and services.
- Liaise with all media, PR agencies and various media platforms (traditional and new media) to deliver appropriate messages and manage these relationships to strengthen Oman Air brand awareness through positive stories.
- Manage proactive and reactive media relations to obtain and shape and corporate news coverage.
- Ensure absolute clarity and precision in language, spelling, grammar whether the communication pieces are a biographical, technical or creative in style.
- Support the marketing, social media and e-commerce team in developing and improving the written word for activities, and to ensure that the written word is appropriate and improves the brand awareness and recognition of Oman Air.
- Supervise the activities and work of subordinates to ensure that all work within a specific area is carried out in a n efficient manner and in compliance with the set policies, processes and procedures.
- Responsible for checking draft, reviewing plans, making amendments and escalating to the head of Corporate Communications where appropriate.
- Interpret copywriting brief into clear, attractive copy with a distinctive tone of voice that is appropriate for the Oman air brand.
- Perform any other tasks assigned by management
Assistant Manager- Media and Public Relations.Corporate... Muscat jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.